PDA

View Full Version : What is in store for Blades future?

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-15-2005, 10:56 PM
withe Kels being 21 we will miss him 4 sure (his B-day was on Jan 6) and on a milestone season, Greener being 20 next year but still one more solid year on the Blue line. Bolt being 20(i did not like him much anyways) Waschuk being 20 next year, Bader being 20 next year. But i think most of all with Cyr in his last year as a Blade, My question is who will be the starting goalie Monette or another goalie in the system. But overall i think we are in for a long ride on the playoff train. We will lose talented forwards and 2 D-men and 1 top goalie, but we will have a new bunch of talented players hoping to make the sqad next season (I hope)

wango tango
02-16-2005, 08:45 AM
withe Kels being 21 we will miss him 4 sure (his B-day was on Jan 6) and on a milestone season, Greener being 20 next year but still one more solid year on the Blue line. Bolt being 20(i did not like him much anyways) Waschuk being 20 next year, and Seivert being 20, Bader being 20 next year. But i think most of all with Cyr in his last year as a Blade, My question is who will be the starting goalie Monette or another goalie in the system. But overall i think we are in for a long ride on the playoff train. We will lose talented forwards and 2 D-men and 1 top goalie, but we will have a new bunch of talented players hoping to make the sqad next season (I hope)

My guess for the three 20's would be Green, Waschuk, and Bader. Keller will be missed big time. Saskatoon has most of the team returning for next season and if Green is back for one more year in junior the Blades could be the team to beat in the Eastern Conference. Seivert is only 18 this season.

I wouldn't be too worried about goal as Monette has shown much better since returning, and there are a few other possibilities some we know from camp others on the Blades neg list.