PDA

View Full Version : Now that Barnes and Rabbit are gone

maple leaf
09-06-2006, 06:16 PM
I here anyday for Wacy to sign. And if Setoguchi returns, I say why not trade him, if this is a rebuilding year why not go all the way. A team like Everett or Vancouver might be interested. Went to the game last night looked through the program and not one 19 year old alot of 16's 17's and 18's.The young guy's play with alot of energy. They will win their fare share hopefully a 500 hockey team. Could not get past the second round with Barnes, Rabbit or Devon why would it make any difference this year. I for one am looking forward to this season more than any other season in a long time.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-06-2006, 09:02 PM
yes i actually agreee i think they shoudl trade him thres no point in having a bad season and having one good guy for a couple a months when you can give it to a playoff contending team and get a prospect to add to the blades

ProStaff
09-07-2006, 12:03 AM
You guy's are funny! (must be Pat's fans) Why are you giving up on the season already? I am tired of all the talk that we are going to be a 500 team, wake up people, the Blades are going to surprise many people this year! every team has lost some good players not just the Blades, just remember that, and trade Seto for what a second round pick, this guy puts people in the stands, and with him in the line up will garentee a play-off spot.

09-07-2006, 03:58 PM
oooook no pats fans here blades for life and ok ok i think they have a shot but they have to young of a team sure the marlins were crap to start the mlb season and now they have a better chance to make the playoffs than the jays chances who came into the season expecting surelly to make the playoffs and here they stand 9 games out of the east and the marlins have how many rookies on their team??? so ya maybe your right by saying they might suprise (knock on wood) but you start proving us wrong when you have at least 50 posts, but at least your a blades fan.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
09-07-2006, 05:17 PM
so ya maybe your right by saying they might suprise (knock on wood) but you start proving us wrong when you have at least 50 posts, but at least your a blades fan.

I wouldn’t be looking at the post count to decide how you will judge this guys opinion. For all you know, he could be a blades fan for 20 yrs +, and just joined. I, personally, would look at the age of the poster, and his/her grammar and spelling skills. Then, of course, I would take the actual post in consideration.

There is no real such thing as a "rookie" or a "newb" on forums. There are new members, and some posters that have earned more respect than others, but on here everyone’s opinion really means the same, even moose jaw fans. ;)

09-07-2006, 06:05 PM
lol so true but ok i might be a little young to say that but from what ive heard from you and what youve said to me your name fits for perfection for you but ya who knows he could be a blades fan for 20 i dont know im sorry

agent
09-07-2006, 06:37 PM
I wouldn’t be looking at the post count to decide how you will judge this guys opinion. For all you know, he could be a blades fan for 20 yrs +, and just joined. I, personally, would look at the age of the poster, and his/her grammar and spelling skills. Then, of course, I would take the actual post in consideration.

There is no real such thing as a "rookie" or a "newb" on forums. There are new members, and some posters that have earned more respect than others, but on here everyone’s opinion really means the same, even moose jaw fans. ;)

I agreed with all your comments until you got to "even Moose Jaw Fans"
Not sure where you where going with that one. :skeptical
Eastern Champs :clap: :groovy: , Man its hard to be at the top. :wave:

09-07-2006, 06:42 PM
wow ok this thread is gunna ban people

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
09-07-2006, 06:53 PM
lol so true but ok i might be a little young to say that but from what ive heard from you and what youve said to me your name fits for perfection for you but ya who knows he could be a blades fan for 20 i dont know im sorry

Yeah, thats me. :D

Failed insults aside, I apologize if I seem like a jackass to you, its all joking around, really. I just say whats on my mind for the most part, but if I did offend you, Im sorry.

I agreed with all your comments until you got to "even Moose Jaw Fans"
Not sure where you where going with that one.
Eastern Champs , Man its hard to be at the top.

Just a cheapshot from your friendly neighborhood pats fan :laugh:. Its all in good fun.

The Pats did after all give the warriors some good games last year, I think its a good thing to split a 10 game regular season series with the "east champs". Would have been great to see them clash in the playoffs last year, too bad the pats got the playoff flu and lost to the blades.

09-07-2006, 08:40 PM
thats alright were all one big family in the east division

09-07-2006, 08:49 PM
and can anybody tell me if the pre-season game will be on hot93 tomorow???

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-07-2006, 08:53 PM
and can anybody tell me if the pre-season game will be on hot93 tomorow???
Yes it will but luckily for me I will be there.

Hatguy
09-07-2006, 10:09 PM
There are new members, and some posters that have earned more respect than others, but on here everyone’s opinion really means the same, even moose jaw fans. ;)

Good to see we're still loved by our good friends, the Pats fans. lol Got to keep the rivalry alive!

09-07-2006, 11:03 PM
word up, cant waite to see who wins the season series, and also hopin our jays can go above 500 at the end of the season haha gotta represent my blue birds