PDA

View Full Version : anyone going to Ice Breaker

westbeach55
09-07-2006, 12:18 PM
anyone going to the games in stoon this weekend i think im going to go down on saturday to watch

Triton
09-07-2006, 12:25 PM
yeah i'll be there.Gas prices are back to reasonable prices.If it was still $1.20,I wouldn't be going.

Triton
09-07-2006, 12:50 PM
Your Car Gets Great Gas Prices Though Doesnt It?

It's okay.I drive a Escape now so it sucks gas more than the focus I had.The focus would cost me $35.00 to fill it up when gas was 99.9..the escape is like $55.00 each time I fill'er when the gas is at 99.9.Although the escape has a larger tank...the focus is a better vehicle on gas.Just needed more room.

Sput
09-07-2006, 02:39 PM
99.9? I wish! gas just started coming down around PG, and its "reasonable" at 108.9. It came down from 116.9, but has now stalled on the dive. :burningma

Triton
09-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Ours was at 1.20

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Lucky for me (somewhat) I am taking the bus,so I do not have to pay for gas right now until things change. Anyone want to meet me? (beware I am teenage guy) :laugh:

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-07-2006, 06:04 PM
wow thats some thread you guys got goin about gas prices lol but im heading down only a 45 minute drive where i am

Dwight Schrute
09-07-2006, 08:36 PM
i'll be there for friday for sure and saturday but sunday is iffy.
the site where im pouring concrete is near saskplace so im going straight from work.

Dwight Schrute
09-09-2006, 03:10 AM
ok so i missed the first period but here is what i saw. trach looked awesome i like him better then chipper. palazzo was loggin a lot of ice and looked great but has to smarten up or he will lead the league in pim (12 min tonight all minors) ottman was good and mcdonald played the game of his life. tendler and vann have proved they deserve to play on the team this year. deckert was solid very solid. the 2nd blade goal was palazzo's fault he took himself out of the play to make a big hit (which he made). dowhay really impresses me every game i see him play, he could be a real wildcard in the raiders offense this year. elder and depape looked really strong depape had some ecellent cycling moving in the corners and actually dangled with the puck a bit. elder has really improved his skating and i think he might suprise some this year.

as far as team play.... something needs to be done, excellent young forward in andy smith playing a number of shifts on defense ???? also a lot of trouble sustaining any pressure. and the whole thing with getting the puck to centre and dumping it in is really getting old. hellyer was good, the other import (not zeliska) was invisible. hewson seemed poised for a breakout
anyhow a decent game but a lot of work needs to be done.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-09-2006, 10:37 AM
raiders 4 blades 3 final score