PDA

View Full Version : New Web Site

grainbear
09-07-2006, 08:12 PM
Hurricanes , have new look to the Web Site ? Looks ok on first view will wait untill everything is done to give true evaluation''

loudi94
09-07-2006, 08:49 PM
The company that made their other site went belly up. Therefore, the new site.

Tiger Trauma
09-08-2006, 12:20 AM
Looks alright.. Hope they update it on a regular basis.

i wonder what the pic 'n' win is?

I wonder if its some sort of pick 1 whl team to win each week, last player standing wins. I've played thatprediction game for the nhl, and its pretty fun, especially when there is prize money invovled

hockey4
09-08-2006, 02:32 AM
being a frequent visitor to the rebels site, my first impression to the hurricanes site was ok. Decent layout and graphics on the main page. But my analysis stops there for one reason. That site along with many of the pulldown features on the top menu are "eerily similiar" to the rebels. I am considering writing the boys at the rebs office to see if thy noticed this. If you compare the two sites, lethbridge has every feature red deer has and in the same order. Not cool.

loudi94
09-08-2006, 06:57 AM
being a frequent visitor to the rebels site, my first impression to the hurricanes site was ok. Decent layout and graphics on the main page. But my analysis stops there for one reason. That site along with many of the pulldown features on the top menu are "eerily similiar" to the rebels. I am considering writing the boys at the rebs office to see if thy noticed this. If you compare the two sites, lethbridge has every feature red deer has and in the same order. Not cool.

It can't be the final layout. There's no scrolling ticker that all the other sites have. It was put together quickly and will be modified as the season progresses is my guess.