PDA

View Full Version : Blades Vs Raiders

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-09-2006, 07:15 PM
give me some info, its not on hot93 and im in a diffrent town

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-15-2006, 07:44 PM
Trevor Peeters is in goal. Mike Gauthier got a game misconduct,in the 1st period. Brad Cole is in the line-up tonight,and I do not know if David Schulz is but it does not sound like he is. The score is tied at 1 Chris Cloud(P.P) scored for the Blades with Rastislav Konecny and Joe Logan with the assists.

Raiderfan8
09-15-2006, 08:41 PM
???? Who scored for pa?

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-15-2006, 08:48 PM
???? Who scored for pa?
I do not know. If you wait until the end of the period, I can probably tell you then.

Five Hole
09-15-2006, 08:53 PM
Can't you guys get the game on the Raiders site? It's on right now.

09-15-2006, 09:01 PM
ya no kidding, or just go to the blades site, but im pretty sure les said it was josh elder but dont count on it

SeventhHeaven4U
09-15-2006, 09:21 PM
Logan for Blades from Menei n McCrae
Palazzo from Ottman & Smith PP
Menei just scored for Blades.... SH goal
Lamb scored 1st PA goal

3-2 now

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-15-2006, 09:21 PM
The score is now 3-2 for the Blades,the goal was scored by Ryan Menei(S.H) but shortly after,Justin Palazzo(P.P),Ottman,and Smith recorded assists. The Blades have the lead again Joe Logan scored a P.P goal(assists go to Menei and McCrae) and has Logan been in on all three Blades goals so far.

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-15-2006, 09:28 PM
The score is now 4-2 Justin McCrae scored the goal (on the P.P)

wango tango
09-15-2006, 09:46 PM
final score 5-2 blades.

09-15-2006, 10:21 PM
wow thats cool i actually got pissed off and stopped l;istening to it after it became 2-2 haah so thats good that they finally won their first game

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-16-2006, 04:35 PM
It has been raining since Friday here,and I just wanted to know if the game is still going to happen :confused: ,I would think so,I just want to make sure.

09-16-2006, 06:59 PM
id imagine it is on, and yes this weather is absolute crap its been raining at my farm here to and its startign to flood, it better stop soon, it was actualyl dry in the mornign then i looked out the window again adn it was poring but the game shoudl be on, il start a post

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-22-2006, 11:32 PM
The Blades looked good in the early stages of the game,even when the Raiders had a 1-0 lead,it started to get worse as the Blades went down 3-0 but they battled back and scored 2 goals in less than 1 minute or somthing like that. Of course there were players who played well and there were others who did not. The final score was 4-2 for the Raiders and this is only the first game of the season. It doesn't worry me too much,but this might be and early indication of how the season might go, I dont really think so but it could happen,and the Blades have not played any other teams except the Raiders,Pats and Cougars. So things could change for the better,and I hope they do. This season will be a very interesting one,that is for sure.

The Blades have a young team and they will go through a learning curve and dispite where almost everyone thinks that the Blades willl finish in the standings,I think that with all the right instruction,and some patience from everyone,this season will be ok and the Blades might even make the playoffs,but they will have to take it one step at a time.

09-22-2006, 11:50 PM
ya i have to aggry that they did play good when they fell behind 3-0 they made a good come back, and its good to see Konecny got the first Blades goal this season(doesnt suprise me) but Holtby let in a soft goal in the third to lock it away for the raiders