PDA

View Full Version : Blades Vs Cougars

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-09-2006, 07:15 PM
give me some info, its not on hot93 and im in a diffrent town

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-09-2006, 10:34 PM
The Blades didn't play that well tonight,Peeters played good,but Cardinal let in 2 quick goals. The Europeans looked good, Bohdan Visnak is small and took a big hit at the bench but got right up and when off.

The Blades got goals from Joe Logan,it was a nice shot from the point.

The other goal came from the euro defencemen Bohdan Visnak,also a shot from the point.

Both Colton Gillies and Justin McCrae looked good and had some scoring chances.

The Blades did get into some penalty trouble,and so did the Cougars.

The Refs called the game by the book and were strict,and you could say that there was zero tolerance.

The final score was 5-2 for the Cougars.

the final shots on goal were 27 for the Blades and 39 for the Cougars.

Sput
09-09-2006, 11:31 PM
Thanks for the update GBG Bleed Blue. Could you, or anyone else, add who the scores were for the Cougs?

saskduck
09-10-2006, 12:03 AM
I attended the game tonight, but I couldn't tell you who scored for the Cougars. Goalie for the Cougars played a strong game, made some decent saves. But overall, all the penalties were putting me to sleep and not much action at all in this game. Way too many 5-3 powerplays.

ProStaff
09-10-2006, 09:13 AM
This is what is going to suck about this year, and not just for the Blades but every team in this league and for the fans, These are 16-20 year old kids still learning to play hockey, not NHL players that have years of experience and training underthem and being paid to play hockey . Cracking down hard is going to wreck the WHL and fans aren't paying $17 a ticket to watch a slow paced penalty filled game. I know later on the penalties should go down, but we all know how alot of these reff's like to be the first star of the games (Zalaski) I just think we need balance!

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Thanks for the update GBG Bleed Blue. Could you, or anyone else, add who the scorers were for the Cougs?

Cougars goal scorers
Kalvin Sagert (4 PIMS)
Michael Iorio (2 PIMS)
Dale Hunt(P.P)
Patrick Vrana (6 PIMS)
Ryan Kowalski

Assists
Chris Vanduyhoven 1 Assist (6 PIMS)
Kalvin Sagert 1 Assist
Matt Wray 1 Assist (4 PIMS)
Jared Walker 1 Assist (4 PIMS)
Steven Kajic 1 Assist
Brett Robertson 1 Assist
Trevor Bauer 1 Assist
Prab Rai 2 Assists(4 PIMS)
Curtis Patterson (2 PIMS)
Dana Tyrel (2 PIMS)

bladewatch
09-10-2006, 01:19 PM
next year the blades will be the team to beat

bladewatch
09-10-2006, 01:19 PM
how are the 15 year-olds playing?

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-10-2006, 01:31 PM
how are the 15 year-olds playing?
Curtis Hamilton has played ok,he did not really look out of place,has good wheels.

Adam Morrison,played well he will be a good goalie for the Blades in a couple of years.

Mitch Berg, is a fairly big kid,can skate pretty well,but still needs time to develop his skills,same with the other young guys.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-11-2006, 12:13 AM
speaking of Berg where is he, is he at the tournament and what team is he playing for this year