PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Sales Still Well Short

Scout
09-10-2006, 07:54 AM
5 September 2006
Broncos Season Tickets Still Well Short of Goal
The Swift Current Broncos released updated season ticket numbers on Tuesday afternoon and they are still well short of the 2005/06 benchmark of 1,400 season tickets.

To date, the team has sold 1,048 season tickets, leaving them 352 season tickets shy of the 1,400 mark. After losing money for three consecutive seasons, the Broncos are relying on their fans now more than ever to support the team. Season tickets not only allow for great savings off of walk up ticket prices, they also ensure fans the same great seat over and over.

With the official announcement of the expansion to the Centennial Civic Centre taking place last week, Bronco fans are reminded that season ticket holders in 2006/07 season will have first right to the new, optimal seats created for the 2007/08 season.

To purchase your season tickets or for more information, call the Broncos Ticket Hotline at 773-1509 or stop by the Broncos Souvenir Store in the Centennial Civic Centre.

For more information contact:

Brenda Wall, Tickets/Souvenirs, Swift Current Broncos - 773-1509, Ext. 1
Brad Boutilier, PR/Game Day Operations Coordinator, Swift Current Broncos - 773-1509, Ext. 9

ointhecreek
09-10-2006, 09:26 AM
1049. I got mine last night and even upgraded to gold! The funny part is I went accross the rink and 2 sections over just to get away from the teeny bopper puck bunnies that just yak all game and never watch it, and to my dissappointment, there were a group of them 3 rows down. Oh, well at least they are another 2 rows farther.

2,5,andagame
09-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Broncos Nearing Season Ticket Goal

The Swift Current Broncos are getting closer to reaching last year’s season ticket mark of 1,400 season tickets. The club announced on Monday that season tickets were sold at a rapid rate last week, jumping from 1,048 to the new total of 1,175.

With two pre-season games remaining and just 11 days until the Broncos regular season home opener, excitement is continually growing for the upcoming season. A total of 1,398 season tickets were sold last season and the Broncos are once again striving to reach that number.

There is still time to purchase season tickets and plenty of great seats still remain. Adult season tickets are available for as low as $299 in the silver and standing room zones, costing fans less than $9 per game. Gold zone season tickets are $399 while platinum tickets are still available for $432. In the silver zone, student and child season tickets are available for just $99! All students and children in Swift Current can watch Bronco hockey for less than $3 per game this season.

"It's been real busy in the office the last 2 weeks with fans purchasing season tickets for the upcoming season,” commented Broncos Assistant General Manager/Director of Operations Elden Moberg. “We've been real pleased. There are still quality seats remaining and we're still hoping to get our total close to the 1400 mark from last season."

Broncos fans are also reminded that season ticket holders in 2006/07 will have the first option at purchasing the newly formed seats in the Centennial Civic Centre expansion in 2007/08

Toswammi
09-11-2006, 05:46 PM
1175-Thats getting better

Flathead
09-11-2006, 10:18 PM
Pretty sure I've convinced two buddies that work shift work shift work to split a seasons ticket. Anyone that talks Broncos hockey with me I try to get to buy a seasons ticket.

dodywood4ever
09-12-2006, 01:07 PM
If the city of Swift Current paid more than minimum wage to its Water Treatment Operators you would have had 2 more season tickets sold. I guess the North Stars will do for another year.

2,5,andagame
09-18-2006, 08:01 PM
The Swift Current Broncos have inched even closer to their season ticket goal of 1,400 this week. The club is now at 1,273 season tickets, jumping an incredible 225 total sales in the past 2 weeks. The Broncos would like to reach 1,300 season tickets by the start of the 2006/07 season this Friday.

The club saw back-to-back weeks of over 100 season ticket sales and are thrilled with the enthusiasm of their fans prior to the start of the season. With the Broncos winning all three home games during the pre-season, and finishing with a 4-1-0-1 record, excitement for the 2006/07 season opener is constantly growing around the community.