PDA

View Full Version : Blades early struggles in pre-season

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-10-2006, 03:29 PM
does it matter that the blades are struggling early and have yet to win a game in pre-season?, is this a sign that they will do bad or will they do the exact opposite(im thinking of aaa syracuse skychiefs who went 6-1 ub spring training and then ended the 2006 season 20 and a half games back of first place)

Trav
09-10-2006, 05:15 PM
The Blades didnt do well in the pre-season last year but did well in the regular season. There's probably going to be quite a few new players so it'll take a bit of time to get going I think. They should be okay hopefully.

wango tango
09-10-2006, 10:02 PM
does it matter that the blades are struggling early and have yet to win a game in pre-season?, is this a sign that they will do bad or will they do the exact opposite(im thinking of aaa syracuse skychiefs who went 6-1 ub spring training and then ended the 2006 season 20 and a half games back of first place)

i wouldn't put too much stock in pre season either way, win or lose. a lot of teams are using the time to evaluate. the blades are no different. overall i saw a lot of sloppy play, and rookie mistakes from all the teams. no doubt as the lineups are solidified and the vets start playing more we will get a little better picture of what to expect. don't push the panic button. i predict the early part of the season could be a little turbulent.