PDA

View Full Version : How many 90's will we keep

Blade 11
09-10-2006, 11:05 PM
And who will they be? Teigan Zahn looked good tonight, he had the strongest game of all the "90" players. Clements played well also but I am not sure we will keep two 16 year olds on D this year. Toomey and Patterson were on a line together with Adam Geric they struggeled a bit at the begining but improved as the game progressed. Philip didn't play tonight so can't comment on him.

Any thoughts out there??

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-10-2006, 11:24 PM
i agree he did play the best but what are you reffering to when you say 90s???, and also holtby did play very well to

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-10-2006, 11:27 PM
GBG #3: what he means by 90's is the birth year thus meaning 16 year olds.

I think that the Blades might keep 16 yr olds,now who that will be I really do not have a definate answer,but both Zahn and Clements looked good tonight,Patterson and Toomey did as well, and I think that whoever makes the team will fit in nicely. Philp looked ok when he played. I would say keep one of them that is bigger,but the smaller guys(Clements,Patterson) could be kept around too.

It wouldn't hurt there development if they didn't make the team but tried again next year or get called up,like some of them did last year. I am pretty sure that a couple of players will stick with the team.

howley
09-10-2006, 11:37 PM
Zahn is definitley on the team
Philip
Toomey
and Clements (that is leaving either cole or shulz off the team)

those 4 would be my picks.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-10-2006, 11:39 PM
Yes ok i was thinking what that ment for a while but ya this being a makeup season there might be a few 16 year olds, what i mean by that is there will be ALOT of 16 year olds but foresure im hoping klym will make the cut he plays like a solid player and he got into a pretty good tussle with a pats player