PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Kraus

GF71
09-11-2006, 07:02 PM
How has he been playing? Is he still with the team? Will he stick? any updates would be greatly appriciated!!

Kristi
09-11-2006, 09:07 PM
How has he been playing? Is he still with the team? Will he stick? any updates would be greatly appriciated!!

He played on Saturday night in Chilliwack. He fought and got a game misconduct early in the 3rd. He played better than he did in Everett I thought. I think the more he plays the better he will get.

scamperdog
09-11-2006, 11:32 PM
After watching him friday I thought he played ok, did what he had to do, I would think that there is a couple of guys ahead of him though, one more season at a lower level would probaly do him some good as I just can,t see him getting a lot of ice time this year, defence this year looks like it will be very strong giving little ice time to rookies unless there is lots of injuries

GF71
09-11-2006, 11:39 PM
Hmmm Ok. Thanks scamper

GF71
09-14-2006, 04:03 PM
Sounds like Kevin had another strong game. Hopefully he is going to make the coaches have to make a tough decision.

scamperdog
09-14-2006, 09:08 PM
Sounds like Kevin had another strong game. Hopefully he is going to make the coaches have to make a tough decision.
he is making a strong case for himself with goals in the last couple of games and staying out of the penelty box, a good game friday and then maybe?

GF71
09-14-2006, 09:27 PM
Well I will be crossing my fingers. He is a good kid and deserves the chance to show what he can do. If he does indeed make the team, he will get stronger and stronger. Good luck Kevin!!!

GF71
09-19-2006, 06:53 PM
Scamperdog...is Kevin still with the team? If so where do you think he will slot in?

scamperdog
09-19-2006, 07:10 PM
26 guys still here, including Kevin, On the radio today it sounded like Clark feels all can play in the league right now and is trying to make some trades before the end of the week, if he does make it I would think he would be number 6 or 7 on the defence

KBF
09-19-2006, 08:37 PM
Definetly gotta be some deals. But we definetly have to get something decent in return. We need better 19 year olds than Delorande and White. It isn't going to be tolerated for yet another complete rebuilding year. Dean needs to instill the confidnece of the fans again and needs to do his best to make this team as good as it can be.

scamperdog
09-19-2006, 08:56 PM
Definetly gotta be some deals. But we definetly have to get something decent in return. We need better 19 year olds than Delorande and White. It isn't going to be tolerated for yet another complete rebuilding year. Dean needs to instill the confidnece of the fans again and needs to do his best to make this team as good as it can be.
White I thought has looked ok so far, Delaronde and Mason would be prime candidates to move out,

KBF
09-19-2006, 09:01 PM
I agree, both are very limited in their abilities and quite frankly we need more talented players. I'd really like Clark to add a quality 19 year old to the fold. If he can add a good sniper like McCardle or something there will be some very nice depth in offense with Jorgensen, Nixon, Puustinen, Rohac, Macias and Stretch and Dunstall.

GF71
10-08-2006, 12:48 AM
How did he look tonight vs the Wack?

Kamfan
10-08-2006, 11:41 AM
How did he look tonight vs the Wack?

#6 ice time (which isn't a lot with the Blazers top 5), but didn't look out of place when he was out there. Even saw some PK time late. Threw a couple of good hard checks. Unfortunately the most memorable play, and the one that probably didn't earn him another start, was with 1:35 to go in the game he missed Matt Kassian with an uncontested, open-ice goal line to center ice pass that instead went for icing giving the Bruins a face-off deep in the Blazers zone. But turned out they didn't score so maybe no harm no foul.

GF71
10-26-2006, 02:19 PM
Been noticing that he isin't getting into many games. Does the team still have plans for him?