PDA

View Full Version : Trade Idea

Broncs in RD
09-12-2006, 05:28 PM
I believe we need a scoring 19 year old. Although we have a great core of young guns, we might lack a go to scorer. The idea I had in mind since the canes screwed us in the Redenbach deal was us getting Colton Yellow Horn a 19yr old and a later round pick for Larochelle, Smith or McAvoy and a 3rd rounder. What are your thoughts.

Caner
09-12-2006, 06:03 PM
You won't get a scorer like yellowhorn for any of the above players, even if all were combined.
:confused:

CrazyGeorge
09-12-2006, 06:45 PM
To get YellowHorn, we'll have to give up some combination of Wudrick, Tassone, Borits, or even Nelson. Perhaps two or even three of them and still that might not be enough. I wouldn't even bother getting him if that's the case. The only way I'd deal for him was trading picks, maybe a defencemen, and a goalie but in the end the chances of getting Yellowhorn is very unlikely. Prove me wrong Dean!!

Broncs in RD
09-12-2006, 07:19 PM
I was just throwing players I had in my mind around, but how is it that you guys recieved.......Redenbach for RJ who and David were are you now Murray and Cruz. I don't see McAvoy, RJ and a high pick for yellowhorn that bad considering the Redenbach trade. This maybe Yellowhorns last year in the Dub as he is turning heads at the leafs Rookie camp so to get a High pick a solid 18 year old or two for him might not be bad. I don't see this trade happening, but we need a yellowhorn type player.

Broncs in RD
09-15-2006, 12:39 PM
WOW YellowHorn and Kaye dealt for a 1st rounder in '07 and a third rounder in '08. Wow I think we could have made a deal to get yellowhorn that is not giving up much at all really for a top forward in the league. I wish we could have made that deal. CANER what are your thoughts?

CrazyGeorge
09-15-2006, 02:31 PM
Maybe we didn't make that kind of deal because Dean is working on a different deal perhaps.