PDA

View Full Version : Troy Crowley

PrairieIce
09-13-2006, 03:07 PM
this kid is great!! what an exciting player to watch!! keep an eye on him this season... what do others think?

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-13-2006, 03:55 PM
well for one thing i know if he plays like his brother Dane(who we all know played for the Blades for about half of last year before the trade deadline)then were in for a treat, you sound pretty exited anout this guy and i dont blame you he looks like he will fit into the roster just fine

Trav
09-13-2006, 05:04 PM
Should be a solid energy type player, quite similar to Cloud actually in some ways.

Drop em' eh
09-14-2006, 07:22 AM
I noticed that you joined the forum yesterday as a new member, welcome aboard. I also notice that you have four posts, each of which is on Dane or Troy Crowley, one raving about how great Troy is. You must be a proud parent which is cool. or you must be one of the boys. which would not be cool to blow your own horn.

Anyway, just an observation, good luck to the both of them.

PrairieIce
09-14-2006, 01:39 PM
no, i'm not a Crowley. I'm not related or personally linked to the family (maybe i would have been a more succesful hockey player!). I suppose i'm intrigued by family relationships within the league, as it's not often that siblings play at such a high level... i wonder if this success is due to nature or nurture? I'm equally supportive, and try to be equally informed of all Winnipegers in the dub such as Duvall, Menei, Rumsey, Reeves, Burki and of course, Cam Barker and Nigel Dawes .