PDA

View Full Version : Blades Vs Pats

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-13-2006, 08:23 PM
Blades in thier first road game, tied at 2-2, info?

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-13-2006, 08:54 PM
Holtby is in Goal,you could have posted this in the 1st thread like this that you created, thanks,I think you can still do that.

Can't you listen to the game on the radio?

EDIT:5-4 Pats win in O.T

Trav
09-13-2006, 09:48 PM
Thank goodness its only pre-season, if it was regular season, this would be friggin stupid. The refs are trying to be the stars of the game. Surprised there wasnt like 30 power plays for both teams since it seemed like for the last period and OT, all they did was call penalties.

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-13-2006, 10:23 PM
The Blades did not play that badly actually,they just need to do some fine tuning,and yes I agree that the officiating in some of the games is not that great,but the players will get used to the do's and don't's,and I do not know if they will let the players play the game with flow. I do not think that is going to happen,but I hope it will.

Hopefully the Blades can win thier next exihibition game on Friday in PA,and it will help that Cole is back,and when Schulz gets back too,and maybe we will be able to see Peteers play on Saturday.( or he might play on Friday instead.)

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-15-2006, 08:33 AM
well yes i can i jsut try to inform every game as i can im just caught in the moment of the season about to start, and sorry for not sayign Holtby is in goal next time i will do that, anytime in at my house and not in Saskatoon actually watching the games i will post the game, and the scratches and the goalies at the end of the second or maybe at the begining of the game after i hear them on the mp3 which is where i listen to them all the time lol :thumb: