PDA

View Full Version : Remember Family values

grainbear
09-15-2006, 05:58 AM
When our new GM came here one of the reasons was that the Hurricanes wanted to express family values. How , by moving local players to a different area. No, it was stated very clearly when the I believe it was McNaught stated that profit was not a bad word. The whole motivation is profit , let the local players, non shareholders and the rest of us peons do what we want this is my team and I am going to do with it my way and God forbid that you question what I do. Yes still pissed ,

shushu
09-15-2006, 10:32 AM
between these two idiots i cant see any family value what so ever, just walk into the canes office or watch the jack@ss on the toob and you can tell their both control freaks. the best was when they brought in roy to clean up all the bad element on the team, and during the playoffs last year i heard he lost his mind the saddleddome, and got in trouble with security and the cops.TIME TO TRADE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS so much for family values.......................................

loudi94
09-15-2006, 10:59 AM
Just bear in mind that the fellows traded, as much as they were liked by many fans, may not have been model citizens themselves. We don't know what the situation in the dressing room and beyond is. I wish there could have been more received in the trade, but maybe there's more trading to be done. A first rounder from Tri-Cities and a roster player might fetch a pretty good 19 year old.

between these two idiots i cant see any family value what so ever, just walk into the canes office or watch the jack@ss on the toob and you can tell their both control freaks. the best was when they brought in roy to clean up all the bad element on the team, and during the playoffs last year i heard he lost his mind the saddleddome, and got in trouble with security and the cops.TIME TO TRADE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS so much for family values.......................................

taylor0017
09-15-2006, 11:10 AM
I am hoping that there is more to the trade. I can see what may have been a dressing room problem, but you would also have to look at the on ice production. How do the Canes replace the 30 plus goals Yellowhorn was going to score? The GM and coach had better hope that the "Young guns can produce....SO what if they don't? Do we go in yet "another Direction? Personally I think this trade was done stictly on off ice activities.And we will never find out the truth ..just like we have never found out the truth about the Hoffard/Stocker firing. Just my thoughts :mad: :mad:

shushu
09-15-2006, 11:21 AM
i cant stand the way they come on the toob and tell us the fan base should be 10 times the size and the people of lethbridge should step up and show their pride and then in the next sentance turn around and slap you and expect you to smile. it not just the trades it the way they do business. it makes you wonder if players leave because they dont fit in or they are just not liked. if its the latter half that just bad business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!