PDA

View Full Version : Sharks send players back to juniors!

Kristi
09-15-2006, 09:47 PM
SAN JOSE SHARKS-Assigned RW Jonathan Tremblay, RW Ashton Rome, LW Matt Syroczynski and LW Torry Gadja to Worcester of the AHL. Released LW David Bararuk, C Justin Bernhardt, D Graham Potuer, D Matthew McCue, D Randy King and LW Erik Felde.

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-15-2006, 10:17 PM
SAN JOSE SHARKS-Assigned RW Jonathan Tremblay, RW Ashton Rome, LW Matt Syroczynski and LW Torry Gadja to Worcester of the AHL. Released LW David Bararuk, C Justin Bernhardt, D Graham Potuer, D Matthew McCue, D Randy King and LW Erik Felde.

I kind of knew that they would not send Setoguchi back,it seems as if they are giving him a chance to make the team. I do not know if the Blades faithful will ever see him in a Blades jersey again,and if that is the case then GoBladesGo#3 would be mad,sad.

There might be a chance that when he is done playing in 10 or less NHL games(if he plays more than 10 then the first year of his contract will kick in) that he will be sent back to the Blades.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-15-2006, 11:20 PM
wow that sucsk so much and ya you are 100% right i am very mad and sad right now id rather talk to him than Kim Jong Il even though hes the coolest weirdest lookin guy ever but man i pray to god every night that he comes bacj to Saskatoon, and im not even catholic but all my hopes and good thoughts about this season rests in San Joses hands here(for me anyways)

LifelongChiefsFan
09-15-2006, 11:21 PM
I kind of knew that they would not send Setoguchi back,it seems as if they are giving him a chance to make the team. I do not know if the Blades faithful will ever see him in a Blades jersey again,and if that is the case then GoBladesGo#3 would be mad,sad.

There might be a chance that when he is done playing in 10 or less NHL games(if he plays more than 10 then the first year of his contract will kick in) that he will be sent back to the Blades.

It will be interesting to see how he does in the Sharks training camp. I know several people who said they thought he should have made the Sharks out of camp last year and at least had the chance to play several NHL games before being sent back down. There really doesn't seem to be much room on the Sharks' roster but if he has an impressive camp, you never know...