PDA

View Full Version : Who won tonight?

HAF
09-15-2006, 10:39 PM
Details, who scored...yada yada yada. The preseason lack of coverage is killing me.

LifelongChiefsFan
09-15-2006, 11:47 PM
Judd Blackwater had 2 goals for Spokane with Roman and Bowman getting the other tallies. Bartek scored a PP goal for the Ams. Armstrong started in goal for Spokane, and Tokarski played the last 2 periods. Pickard was in goal for T/C.

Powerplays:
Spokane: 4-14
T/C: 1-8

SOG:
Spokane: 48
T/C: 30

I wasn't at the game but the following I got from a friend of mine who was there. He said basically that the Chiefs had the upper hand for most of the game, although there were times in the game where T/C had the Chiefs on their heels. He said Pickard looked pretty good and made some quality saves. Also Tokarski stopped a penalty shot in the 3rd period. I forgot to ask if Yellowhorn or Kaye played in the game, so I have no idea if they did or not.

On a final note, I agree about the lack of coverage. Even just finding a score sometimes takes quite a bit of effort! :mad:

HAF
09-15-2006, 11:58 PM
I just found this on the pow wow. posted by Cranky:

Blackwater 2 goals, Bowman & Roman 1 apiece, i think maybe Bowman had 2

3 were power play

Tokarski played 2 & 3rd periods gave up 1 power play goal, i was impressed at his poise !!!!!
Armstrong started & played well

the line of bowman - ryan- roman stood out all nite

bowman & ryan were ist penalty kill unit

bowman, ryan, roman, mercer & blackwater on point were 1st power play unit

ryan bryce lost fight to justin mazurek i think, sound is horrible from where i was sitting

Eric Mestery & Kruise Reddick & Chet Pickard were Tri's best players imo, tyler schmidt cody wutze also caught my ...all 16's & 17's if i'm not mistaken

Felde, Yellow Horn, Michael Kaye, Scurko, Boogy, Procyshen, Toll, Swaby did not dress for Tri

Zimmerman,Hobson, Grabner, Spurgeon & Levko Koper did not dress for spoke

It looks like most of the vets sat out tonight.

90-91
09-16-2006, 11:56 AM
Zimmerman in NJ
Hobson in Chicago
Grabner in Vancouver

Spurgeon still nursing his back injury

Koper.....who knows????

HAF
09-16-2006, 01:12 PM
Any body coming down to TRI tonight?

Jimmypop316
09-16-2006, 02:55 PM
Zimmerman in NJ
Hobson in Chicago
Grabner in Vancouver

Spurgeon still nursing his back injury

Koper.....who knows????
Kopers dressed for every pre-season game so far (I think), might have just been giving him the night off. I really like the kid though, the 16 year-olds on the team are solid this year.

90-91
09-16-2006, 04:00 PM
Kopers dressed for every pre-season game so far (I think), might have just been giving him the night off. I really like the kid though, the 16 year-olds on the team are solid this year.

I agree.

We expected Reddington & Wahl, but Koper came out of no where & wasn't even listed until early this year, another undrafted free agent find (like Tokarski) dug up by Moulton.