PDA

View Full Version : Talking trade with Regina???

Kristi
09-15-2006, 11:12 PM
http://www.canada.com/reginaleaderpost/news/sports/story.html?id=20789fc9-29e6-4f0d-b3da-dd21a43ab6d8

"Soetaert was in attendance for Wednesday's preseason game between the Pats and Saskatoon Blades, fuelling speculation he might be in town for a closer look at someone on Regina's roster."

"Regina's defence is considered one of the best in the league, led by a wealth of mobile rearguards. It's also no secret the Pats would like to add some punch up front, which explains why the name of Everett right-winger Brady Calla, a Florida Panthers' third-rounder, has already been tossed into the rumour mill."

Tipped Off
09-15-2006, 11:22 PM
juicy, juicy....so what's Calla worth?

Kristi
09-15-2006, 11:25 PM
juicy, juicy....so what's Calla worth?

At least a million dollars! I will protest if they trade him! Want to see a pissed off fan.............oh boy.............pickets......writing campaign........perhaps handcuffing myself to the bus! Hmmm...........

(I figure Beaner will have fun with that reponse!!!) :)

Seriously though they have to get an actual body or two for him if it is to happen. Even though he says in the article his defenseman aren't for sale everyone has their price!!

Tipped Off
09-15-2006, 11:31 PM
I didn't know you were into handcuffs Kristi...

Oh boy...anyway... I like Calla. I would love to see what he can do with his overhauled upper body he seems to have this year. That being said, I think he is a nice tradable commodity. We could really use some in front of the net presence this year.

Kristi
09-15-2006, 11:36 PM
I didn't know you were into handcuffs Kristi...

Oh boy...anyway... I like Calla. I would love to see what he can do with his overhauled upper body he seems to have this year. That being said, I think he is a nice tradable commodity. We could really use some in front of the net presence this year.

Well ya know a girl does have some secrets! HA HA!

I would like to see what he can do the 1st half of the season and then make a decision........if he still is under performing at trade deadline deal him then.

I am not a GM and do not play one in a fantasy league!!!