PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed

SeventhHeaven4U
09-16-2006, 07:33 PM
Once again there are Warriors fans not able to attend the game and are left in the dark because the station that is supposed to broadcast the game isn't. The Swift Current station also isn't carrying it. This isn't the first time this has happened and its not just during exhibition play, because last season it happened several times as well during regular games.

Yes I am POd to say the least and it just isn't because of this. I am also tired of going to the website and seeing absolutely nothing new on there!!!!!!!!! They have played how many exh games?! Is there anything about that on there? That's a big fat negative!!!!!!!!! There is no info about how camp is going, how our NHLers are doing... hell, they don't even have anything showing their pride in our winning the Eastern Conference last year or any other outstanding achievements! Ohhhh they have a roster up.... well whoopee!! I can get that off of the main WHL site! The Warriors' site is absolutely the worst I have ever witnessed. That is a real shame. They can do so much better in reflecting their commitment to the public and showing their pride in the club. They are in serious need of someone who is willing dedicate their time on a daily basis to keep this site with the times.

You can't learn anything from The MJ Herald unless you wanna know what the first paragraph is of the article.... so guess what, I had to dish out $65 for a short term subscription online for Warriors articles that will probably only occur a couple of times a week..... and then you're not getting the whole story either, there's no in-depth information.

If it wasn't for this board and the Warrior's Hot Stove Forum there would be extremely limited info on the team. I greatly appreciate any effort the fans put into relaying the on/off-ice info pertaining to the Warriors.... Keep up the good work!!!!

Good Luck Warriors in the Regular Season!!!!! Show 'Em Your Warrior Pride!!!!

dubfan
09-17-2006, 08:43 AM
I enjoyed the game watching the video and audio feed on the webcast.

SeventhHeaven4U
09-17-2006, 10:15 AM
Lol I'm glad you enjoyed it. I went to view a previous exh game there with MJ playing and it wasn't available, so I didn't bother to check it out last nite.