PDA

View Full Version : rookies holding the fort, beat the Canes 4-1

fightstrap50
09-16-2006, 11:54 PM
The young players remaining for the last of the exibition season in the absence of some Vets still away at NHL camps are looking pretty good out there eh guys.

A lot of players stood out for me tonight like Stephens, king, bailey, jeffries, #4 defence(brain fart) matlo, Sylvester, mcsween(spelling), and others too just forgot my sheet at the rink.

Though the older players most likely have their places set so Im talking just the young guys and rookies

Lazaruk looks to be taking form again and was moving very very well in his crease tonight other than the one time he got caught out in an awkward crowd.

He has all new equiptment in the ICE colors so Im taking it that he is staying put and Dakers is for sure not returning or will be traded. I dont think Kris would accept the bench duty again as an 18 year old very capable starter. I also dont think he should have to I am pretty dam confident to have him for a run at it this year and next.

All in all guys, and yes girls too, I like what im seeing here even with some huge holes left to be filled by players still in camps.

This is going to be another very fun season to be a part of.

GO ICE GO!!!

Chipper
09-17-2006, 08:58 AM
Great to hear that the boys won! My life has bee crazy lately and I have yet to watch a practice of game. Can't wait till things settle down. On the flip side I just returned from my hunting trip with 5 deer and an Elk with my buddies. We won't starve this winter. :groovy:

HAF
09-17-2006, 10:29 AM
Great to hear that the boys won! My life has bee crazy lately and I have yet to watch a practice of game. Can't wait till things settle down. On the flip side I just returned from my hunting trip with 5 deer and an Elk with my buddies. We won't starve this winter. :groovy:

I'll be up there again this winter. I'm expecting a venison dinner:laugh:

RDRebelsfan
09-17-2006, 01:32 PM
so who scored for both squads?

Spungy
09-17-2006, 03:57 PM
stevenson 1
bailey 2
bilsten 1

not sure about the one lethbridge goal, maybe king

icefan
09-17-2006, 04:17 PM
The WHL Website has Kootenay Ice roster, and they have Dakers listed. So, do you think maybe he is coming back. I really like Lazurak in net.

grainbear
09-17-2006, 05:55 PM
The one goal for Lethbridge was scored by Chormeyko, as an aside a number of players did not make the trip, were given the night off to relax in Lethbridge, amongst them were Boychuk, King and other veterans. Decisons will be made today or Monday expect to see 2 or 3 forwards reassigned and maybe 1 or 2 more defense. Will depend on word on Wright and Kudelka and when they are coming back