PDA

View Full Version : Warriors 7 Broncos 6 in S/O

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
09-17-2006, 09:21 AM
Anyone at the game last night that could provide any other information?

Scout
09-17-2006, 10:51 AM
I wasn't at the game but heard Levi was flying out there. Had four points on the night.

Scout

Hatguy
09-17-2006, 11:05 AM
Wow. It was 5-2 for the Broncos going into the third I believe, that's when I stopped listening to it.

This is from discover Moose Jaw:

Giffen' Moose Jaw A Much Needed Boost

Written by Lee Guse
Saturday, 16 September 2006

Moose Jaw Warrior Rookie Giffen Nyren scored three goals in two nights, and proved to be the difference maker against the Swift Current Broncos on Saturday night.

The Moose Jaw Warriors wrapped up the pre-season with another shoot-out Saturday night. The "Tribe" overcame a three goal defecit in the third period, thanks to several power-play opportunities and managed to get themselves back into the game. With Moose Jaw and Swift Current tied at 6, the game went to the shootout and the Warriors won 7-6.

The rookies were red hot with Giffen Nyren scoring twice, Richard Rapac and Ryan Stanton two more rookies chipping in with singles. Jason Bast and Garrett Robinson added the other two Warrior goals. The shoot-out winner came off the stick of rookie Richard Rapac.

The Broncos Levi Nelson scored twice and picked up three points on the night. Zack Smith added a goal and three assists for a total of four points. David Stieler and Jeremy Schenderling added singles while Dale Weise added the game tying goal in the third.

The regular season on the horizon for the Moose Jaw Warriors. The opening game happening on Friday night at the Keystone Centre in Brandon, Manitoba. You can check out the broadcast with the voice of the Warriors James Gallo starting at 7:15 on Warriors Radio, 90.9FM.

Broncs in RD
09-17-2006, 11:35 AM
I had family at the game in Moos Jaw and was told that Curtis started the game until around the mid way mark of the 2nd period the score was 5-2, then Dean put Moir in the game and he surrendered 4 goals and the shoot-out game winner. Also heared that Moir want's out of Swift Current. Any one else hear that?

Toswammi
09-17-2006, 12:00 PM
I had family at the game in Moos Jaw and was told that Curtis started the game until around the mid way mark of the 2nd period the score was 5-2, then Dean put Moir in the game and he surrendered 4 goals and the shoot-out game winner. Also heared that Moir want's out of Swift Current. Any one else hear that?

Thats whats being said around Swift. Cant blame him, the team wants to stay loyal to him and play him, but they also want to move ahead and play the young tenders.

CrazyGeorge
09-17-2006, 03:10 PM
If he doesn't want to be in Swift, then trade him. I'd love to see our two young goalie's between the pipes. Plus trading Moir will enable us to get a fairly decent player(s) in return.