PDA

View Full Version : Season just around the corner

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-17-2006, 01:54 PM
the 2006-07 season is jsut about to start, for the Blades its the 22nd of September and they have a young crue at hand, expectations of some are low, and what happened in the pre-season is hoped to be forgotten soon, it seems they have found a starting goaltender, but what about a backup, who do you think fits into that role, Peters?, or who else

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-17-2006, 10:51 PM
the 2006-07 season is just about to start, for the Blades its the 22nd of September and they have a young crew at hand, expectations of some are low, and what happened in the pre-season is hoped to be forgotten soon, it seems they have found a starting goaltender, but what about a backup, who do you think fits into that role?

Since they only have two goalies,I am thinking that they will rotate throughout the season,but Peeters might be the starter,and therefore Holtby would be the back up and vice versa.

I do not think that they really have to forget about the preseason,because that was a judgement period,or whatever else you want to call it.

09-17-2006, 10:59 PM
i call it crap lol but i realy do think they shoudl start braden and peter being the backup for the most part of the season, maybe they switch back and forth blah blah blah

Blades 4 Life!
09-17-2006, 11:24 PM
They do have a young team but some of the players have really matured over the summer. Gillies looks really good. He lined a couple of the Raiders up on saturday night. I still trying to get all of the new players figured out. The immports look really good. I think the special teams and the goaltending is the only thing that the blades need to worry about! GoBladesGo

09-18-2006, 12:34 AM
well actually the Blades i think have their goaltending figured out with Holtbys performance in the pre-season and Trevor Peters in back up but special teams is for sure a thing they need to work on, it didnt look good at all in the pre-season