PDA

View Full Version : Rate the last movie that you saw.

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-17-2006, 07:30 PM
The title is self explanitory, simply tell what movie you saw and give it a rating out of 10.

If you want you can tell why you liked or disliked it.

I will get this started,today, I saw "Click" the main reason that I wanted to see the movie was because Adam Sandler is in it,and that the previews looked cool

I really liked this movie(I have like ALL of the movies that Adam Sandler stars in) I give this movie a 10/10. I missed about the first 20 minutes of the movie and did not want to cancel the plan to go see the movie,because it was delayed for a week already. I will definatly buy this movie,because I liked it (and so I can watch the first 20 minutes :laugh: )

Beaner
09-17-2006, 07:55 PM
An Inconvienant Truth, the Al Gore enviromental documentary.

Excellent film well worth watching no matter what side of the enviromental debate you sit on.

Lots of very good information.

Kristi
09-17-2006, 08:08 PM
Wedding Crashers

it's definately a 10!!! I love that movie!

Hatguy
09-17-2006, 09:12 PM
The Protector. It was okay. I liked all of the senseless violence and death. I'd give it a 7/10. It had really poor voice dubbing though and the plot was kinda dumb, but the sweet moves he had made up for it.

Triton
09-17-2006, 09:17 PM
I seen big naturals 7...10/10..

Good movie.Lifted my spirits :laugh:

Blades 4 Life!
09-17-2006, 11:51 PM
I saw Clerks 2..... OMG That has to be the funniest movie i have seen for the longest time. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is just a little bit funnier but Clerks 2 was funny as hell. Jay does the fruit basket and that was friggin hellerious!!!!! The funniest quote that i remember from the movie is... You Never Go Ass To Mouth!!..............O ya I rate it a 10/10!!

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-18-2006, 12:41 AM
scary move 4, by far the best scary movie, lovin it

SeventhHeaven4U
09-18-2006, 12:48 AM
Scary Movie 1,2,3: Now I know why I didn't go see them in the theater! They are the stupidest movies I have ever seen! Almost as bad as Attack of the Killer
Tomatoes lol :dead:

nivek_wahs
09-18-2006, 01:54 AM
The last movie I saw was "Tom yum goong" (the original Asian released with captions) not "The Protector" which is the North American release (same movie with some pieces missing)... Crazy fight movie, horrible story to follow. I wont spoil the movie but the main character Kham (played by Tony Jaa of "Ong Bak") kicks some serious butt, it was him vs. at least 100 (maybe even 150 plus 4 guys that were 2 or 3 times his size) other guys throughout the movie and he wounds them ALL. Most of the injuries had to do with the shoulder being separated/dislocated/busted. I actually cringed through some of the fight scenes... lol.

The version of this movie I saw I would give it a 8/10 overall. 10/10 for fight scenes and maybe a 6/10 for story (kinda cheesy and simple).

10-14-2006, 04:38 PM
haha i jsut saw Jackass number 2 and its now the best movie ive ever seen, man its hilarious but it gets you doing stupid things afterwords...ask my busted elbow

Blades 4 Life!
10-14-2006, 06:01 PM
ya i saw it with GOBLADESGO#3 and it was friggin sweet. but i think i am seeing it again after the Blades game, it was funny enough to see again but i really want to see Trailer Park Boys movie. My stepdad saw it and he said it was really good so i want to see that as well. I rated Jaskass 2 9/10 if you like to watch ppl doing dump things and grose things i think you better go see it.

Toswammi
10-14-2006, 06:12 PM
I just watched Thankyou For Smoking. The best movie i have seen in the last few years. Acckert plays a good role. A solid cast works behind him as well (William H. Macy, Robert Duvall). Basically the plot is Ackerts character works for a cig. company, as a PR guy and does it well. Very funny with a few twists. Will definately be a purchase for me sometime in the future.

Also on the movie note, cant wait to see Pick of Destiny (Tenacious D movie) and the Trailer Park Boys movie.

10-14-2006, 06:49 PM
My God Wayne watched Trailer Park Boys movie haha thats funny, but anyways i just watched dude wheres my car again and i actually have to say thats a really bad movie haha.

Blades 4 Life!
10-16-2006, 03:21 AM
it is a pretty bad movie but its so bad that its funny in a really dump way lol, if you can understand what i just said, its even confusing me but thats the best ways to explain it

old_time_hockey
10-16-2006, 02:08 PM
Last movie I watched was Sideways (for about the 6th time :D ) LOVE IT!!!!

The casting was PERFECT with:
Paul Giamatti playing Miles
Thomas Haden Church playing Jack (remember the old TV show Wings and the goofy aircraft mechanic)
Virginia Madsen playing Maya
Sandra Oh playing Stephanie

Great storyline, especially for an pinot noir lover and oenophile such as myself.

In a nutshell the movie is about a divorced highschool teacher Miles who loves wine. His friend who is a bit of a washed up TV star Jack is getting married and Miles is taking him up to Napa to do some wine tasting and golf.

However, Jack's idea for the whole weekend is getting laid one more time before getting hitched.

They end up hooking up with Maya who Miles knows from his favorite restaurant and Stephanie who works at a local winery hooks up with Jack.

Miles accidently lets the cat out of the bag that Jack is engaged to Maya who then tells Steph and let the fireworks begin :clap: .

I give it 9/10.