PDA

View Full Version : tucker injured in blue and white game

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-17-2006, 08:55 PM
darcy tucker got injured in a blue and white game, what the hell

Coyote14
09-17-2006, 11:12 PM
Good to hear. It'll add to the Leafs chances of not making the playoffs again this year.

Blades 4 Life!
09-17-2006, 11:34 PM
I hope that Darcy is back by the time the season starts. The Leafs have alot of good players to help them make it to the playoffs but without him the boost of the team goes down. The Leafs really need Darcy Tucker

09-18-2006, 12:31 AM
wow you sure liek the Leafs BruinsFan must be a senators fan :spineyes: if so, thats pretty sad lol just kidding Tucker better be ready because that was the most retarded thing i had ever see, a goal scorer injured in a ble and white game thats stupod and it frusterates me alot :burningma

nivek_wahs
09-18-2006, 02:19 AM
Good to hear. It'll add to the Leafs chances of not making the playoffs again this year.No one should be happy for an injury to an opposing player (or any player that is)... even if it is a Leaf.

09-18-2006, 08:25 AM
i would have to say if a senators player got hurt...........i laugh

Blades 4 Life!
09-19-2006, 11:40 AM
The only player i hate enough to wish they got hurt is Hasek. I can't stand his luckness. But he gets injured every season so I don't really have to wish he would get injured lol!

westbeach55
09-19-2006, 02:08 PM
The only player i hate enough to wish they got hurt is Hasek. I can't stand his luckness. But he gets injured every season so I don't really have to wish he would get injured lol!

why cause the leafs can't beat whatever team hasek is on

09-19-2006, 04:04 PM
ok this thread is getting aggravating for us leaf fans, and by the way west beach, if you actually read about haseks dominating game over the lefs, you would find that hasek had his im pretty sure his first winning season over the leafs last year so dont judge on a 11 time stanley cup team, when the senators have that big O infront of their stanley cup history.

howley
09-19-2006, 05:06 PM
I really don't think the Leafs Stanley Cup history is something to brag about. The last time they won the cup there were only 6 teams in the league and pretty much every player on that team is now in their 70's. Heck that was the last time they were even in the finals if my history is correct.

Sput
09-19-2006, 05:20 PM
Personally I can't feel sorry for Tucker at all. He's been known to throw more than a few dirty hits, and accidentally/intentionally injure someone else. Live by the sword buddy.........

Triton
09-19-2006, 05:22 PM
Talking about teh leafs makes me wanna get a root canal.

westbeach55
09-19-2006, 05:33 PM
Talking about teh leafs makes me wanna get a root canal.

not much to watch in toronto now that domi is gone. at least he would make things interesting no matter what the score is

SeventhHeaven4U
09-19-2006, 06:56 PM
I really don't think the Leafs Stanley Cup history is something to brag about. The last time they won the cup there were only 6 teams in the league and pretty much every player on that team is now in their 70's. Heck that was the last time they were even in the finals if my history is correct.

Sad but true howley!! This is the info I had on the Leafs during the playoffs...

Did you know that the TO Maple Leafs have not won the Stanley Cup in 39 years?!?! The TO Leafs were the last team in Toronto to win the Holy Grail before becoming the Maple Leafs. They have either not made the playoffs or were defeated in the 1st round in 24/38 seasons!! :(

09-19-2006, 11:35 PM
howley i would love to know what your favorite team is so you can discuss with me how they won 11 stanley cups and you know what theyve been around in the nhl since the very beggining, its sort of hard to win the cup every year buddy, but wow i didnt know so many on here hate the leafs, i guess all the senators or habs fans showd up (all 6 senators fans) but i have to say i respect the habs, i respect every team.........exept ottawa

howley
09-20-2006, 11:16 PM
I am a huge leafs fan but facts are facts.

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-08-2007, 08:58 AM
Good to hear. It'll add to the Leafs chances of not making the playoffs again this year.
Say what????? Tucker was injured for some time and they won without him in the lineup,and the Leafs have a chance to make it if the Devils beat the Islanders today.....so for TODAY I am a Devils fan...... GO Devils GO yeehoo :clap: Boogaard'd dancing pi pbj

Coyote14
04-08-2007, 10:29 AM
Lol and I'll be an Islanders fan today. :thumb: