7 R. J. LaRochelle
24 Derek Claffney

Goalies

1 Travis Yonkman
30 Kyle Moir
35 Ian Curtis

Flathead
09-19-2006, 06:43 PM
Did Leovold play at all in the preseason??

transplantedbronco
09-20-2006, 02:32 PM
How in the blue hell does Brady freakin Leavold make this team. Who cares about this year. Last year he proved to everybody that he has neither the heart nor the desire. A true Bronco would never leave the way he did. He stays and the likes of Barr and Telford who did anything to make it are sent packing. Makes no sense to me. Sorry Brady but to me you showed your true colors last year. :dead:

Toswammi
09-20-2006, 04:54 PM
How in the blue hell does Brady freakin Leavold make this team. Who cares about this year. Last year he proved to everybody that he has neither the heart nor the desire. A true Bronco would never leave the way he did. He stays and the likes of Barr and Telford who did anything to make it are sent packing. Makes no sense to me. Sorry Brady but to me you showed your true colors last year. :dead:

Sadly alot of fans are saying that this year. Let his play speak for himself, not what happened in the past. You got to remember he is a young man that is giong to make mistakes. I can also guaruntee that he wasnt given a spot on the team this year, he had (and still has) earned it. Sadly he has missed game time due to an injury ( i remember reading that in one of the papers here).

Flathead
09-20-2006, 09:39 PM
I know a lot of others are feeling the same as you are, but from what I've heard he definetly had to prove that he wanted to be here and had to work as hard as anyone to earn a spot. I wasn't very pleased with the way he left last year either, but have always said that he's got a lot of talent and could be a very good player in this league. He's put himself under the microscope and will have to play his best every shift. Let's give him a chance.

Willis on the Welfare
09-21-2006, 08:41 AM
I think Brady showed that he had guts and courage last year. He was homesick, so he went home. How many other players in the league would have acted tough, stuck around and been a nuisance in the dressing room and started numbing the pain by violating curfew doing whatever it is that kids do these days to get into trouble. Maybe if Kimbi Daniels had the guts to take a year off and admit to his issues, and play in the MJHL he'd have recognized his true potential and be the NHL star he should've been.

Do you really think Telford and Barr should be on the team instead of Brady? The game has changed and we know Brady can fly.

Willi$

transplantedbronco
09-24-2006, 03:48 PM
Yes Telford should be here and not Leavold. We have tons of little fast guys. We need someone who can drop the mits. Yes Leavold is a good player but we got more of him then we do Telford.

Toswammi
09-24-2006, 04:59 PM
No offense to Telford, but all he is good for these days (with the new penalties) is about 6 PIMS a game.

Horseshoe
09-24-2006, 11:17 PM
We need someone who can drop the mits. Yes Leavold is a good player but we got more of him then we do Telford.

Last time I checked, we don't win games because we have someone who can drop the mits. That being said you do need some guys who can handle themselves. But, when our guys with more skill can pound on Telford in camp then there is no reason to have him on the team. It just ends up being a wasted roster spot.