PDA

View Full Version : Felske and Lepp

FELIX17
09-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Looks like Felske and Lepp are no longer on team according to the roster on the WHL website. They both were listed earlier. However, Simpson is still listed with Moose Jaw so take it for what it is worth. Usually they are pretty accurate. Anyone else heard anything regarding the status of Lepp and Felske?

Drop em' eh
09-19-2006, 06:40 PM
Yeah i heard they are both gone too. So who else that is on the roster is actually still on camp? Is Labatte still here, and Esau, anyone know?

FELIX17
09-19-2006, 06:41 PM
Heard on the news that Felske and Lepp have been reassigned.

Sabes
09-19-2006, 06:41 PM
They just said Felske and Lepp were re-assigned on the news so you were right.

http://www.raiderhockey.com/september19.htm

Five Hole
09-19-2006, 07:01 PM
I think on the D, Labatte isn't in PA anymore.... and they're showing Thompson as a forward?? And, of course A.J.'s not here (yet?) so leaves 7 D to start season - Gauthier, May, Simpson, Palazzo, Vann, Tendler, Malone .... of course, it may contain errors!

FELIX17
09-19-2006, 07:38 PM
I think on the D, Labatte isn't in PA anymore.... and they're showing Thompson as a forward?? And, of course A.J.'s not here (yet?) so leaves 7 D to start season - Gauthier, May, Simpson, Palazzo, Vann, Tendler, Malone .... of course, it may contain errors!

Thomson was listed as a D-man wearing #4 previously. Knowing that Anholt loves to convert D-man to forwards, I wouldn't be suprised if Thomson was asked to play wing. His number has changed to #25 instead of #4.

Dwight Schrute
09-19-2006, 09:50 PM
Thomson was listed as a D-man wearing #4 previously. Knowing that Anholt loves to convert D-man to forwards, I wouldn't be suprised if Thomson was asked to play wing. His number has changed to #25 instead of #4.
anholts beloved utility players.... geez these kids are learning one position why make em play 2 ???

Drop em' eh
09-20-2006, 07:44 AM
ok he might have the mobility required to play forward but there are about 15 "real" forwards that have been working at that position all their hockey lives that are probably better suited to that position. I wonder how he feels about being asked to play forward, i am sure like any other player you would do it just to stay on the team. Kind of like putting smith on the point for the power play, he has the mobility to work the puck/play that is required for a ppm but there are 8 other guys who have been working at it akk of their hockey lives too.

Wildeyes
09-20-2006, 01:45 PM
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

we accullly have a fighter now sweet

Triton
09-20-2006, 02:43 PM
I could have sworn Anholt asked Thomson to be a goaltender...or was Thomson driving the zamboni at the last game?

Surprised Anholt hasn't used Riel at the ticket booth yet.

Actually Thomson was used alot of the forward position in La Ronge last season.So he knows the position somewhat.

Dwight Schrute
09-20-2006, 02:48 PM
maybe anholt needs thompson as a foreward to have someone who is willing to drop the gloves, we cant have Depape fighting all the battles. and elder hasent showed an overwelming want to fight in the preseason.hopefully that changes though
well im not suprised that elder hasnt been fighting. he has a few goals, and anholt had him with hellyer, and had him playing the powerplay. in the preseson if you fight its an automatic game misc. elder hasnt had too many takers either. also look for depape to play a similiar role as byers in the past (which does include fighting). anholt said last year that he should really watch byers and pattern his game that way

Triton
09-20-2006, 06:00 PM
im thinking thompson would mop the floor with him anyway.

How can Thomson mop the floor with him if Anholt has him selling 50/50's?..LOL :laugh:

Dwight Schrute
09-20-2006, 07:03 PM
i understand that you may think elder is all of a sudden todd bertuzzi or something and is playing with hellyer, but when hes on a line with a guy a foot smaller then him and has 14 stiches in his face (doucette)and watchs scott get punched up on 4 different occasions including once when his helmet got ripped off and 2 guys trying to get at him and dosent drop someone im going to question his "testicular fortatude" im thinking thompson would mop the floor with him anyway.
oh trust me i dont think elder is a future bertuzzi (raiders could use one)
and i like what i have seen in thomson. i was just trying to say elder was being given a shot at a regular shift now, and he probably isnt thinking getting ejected from a game will help his cause (when he is finally getting ice). now depape is all heart and would drop em with anyone regardless (anyone else on the team willing to fight yeo ?)
what happened to doucet to get 14 stitches ? (i saw the sat night game in stoon but not the fri night in pa) it sounded like an odd game with hellyer fighting and zeliska.
and thomson should be a fan favorite when he makes the team this year.

Dwight Schrute
09-20-2006, 08:32 PM
when i saw depape this preseason he looked a lot stronger and more confident. he was able to muscle in the corners very well. he always seemed to come out with the puck. but i also agree that he shouldnt be the guy doing the majority of the fighting like he did last year.

Dwight Schrute
09-24-2006, 09:02 PM
thomson was drafted by kelowna 208th in 2003. with a pick obtained from the raiders