PDA

View Full Version : Letters

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-20-2006, 04:50 PM
who do you think will get to wear the letters for the Blades this year, or who do you want to wear the letters

Shortys
09-20-2006, 05:13 PM
I think that McCrae will wear the C, (or Seto if he comes back), and the A's will go to Gillies, and Cole. If Seto does come back he will have the C, and McCrae and Cole will have the A's.

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-20-2006, 05:20 PM
I think that McCrae will wear the C, (or Seto if he comes back), and the A's will go to Gillies, and Cole. If Seto does come back he will have the C, and McCrae and Cole will have the A's.

This is exactly what I would have said,but you took the words right out of my mouth.

Blades 4 Life!
09-20-2006, 05:27 PM
no i think troy crowley should wear the C...........just jokes. McCrea, Cole or Setoguchi would all be good captains but Gillies i dont think has spent enough time with the blades and he doesn't have as much leadership as those 3 have to wear the C

09-20-2006, 07:00 PM
well what i want is what all of you want Seto to be el capitan and cole or gillies or mcrae to wear the letters

Shortys
09-20-2006, 07:49 PM
Molleken just announced the Letters on the Blades Website.
Captain - Cole
Assistants - McCrae
- Gillies

I did not expect Cole to be Captain, but I think these will be a good choice. So does this mean Molleken does not expect Setoguchi back?

09-20-2006, 07:54 PM
well he obviously has to name a captain now but i dont know this foresure but "if" Seto returns i think he will give him the C and make Cole the third A, jsut my guess

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-20-2006, 08:01 PM
Molleken just announced the Letters on the Blades Website.
Captain - Cole
Assistants - McCrae
- Gillies

I did not expect Cole to be Captain, but I think these will be a good choice. So does this mean Molleken does not expect Setoguchi back?

That might be the case,but hasn't Setoguchi been injured,and not been able to partcipate in Sharks training camp? That is too bad that if he does not return,he will probably he placed on the 3rd or 4th line, as others have said that the Sharks are not in too much of need to keep Setoguchi on the Sharks,but if that is the case,then so be it.

09-20-2006, 09:36 PM
grrr this situation is very frustrating nobody knows whats going to happen

Shortys
09-20-2006, 09:49 PM
That might be the case,but hasn't Setoguchi been injured,and not been able to partcipate in Sharks training camp? That is too bad that if he does not return,he will probably he placed on the 3rd or 4th line, as others have said that the Sharks are not in too much of need to keep Setoguchi on the Sharks,but if that is the case,then so be it.

I believe he still is injured, because he was not in the lineup again for the sharks vs. ducks tonight. How are they even going to rate him, or decide which line/linemates he would be good for if he doesn't show in the preseason? I believe they will send him back, and wait out his injury here.