PDA

View Full Version : Good race between Kelowna/Kootenay

mccabe23
02-17-2005, 01:56 PM
These two clubs are walking away from the pack and it will be interesting who wins the league this year. I'm not counting out any other teams but it looks like a battle between Kelowna and Kootenay. How big will the game be next Saturday in Kelowna against the Ice? Should be the game of the year so far here in Kelowna! Go Rockets!!!

Anybody else see Randall Gelech at last nights game? :thumb: Good to see him back in K-town for a visit!

Jovorock
02-17-2005, 03:19 PM
This is becoming a great race between the Ice and Rockets, as you said McCabe next Saturday night will be hugh.

Ya I did see Gelech last night, he sat in front of me for the second and third period. Both articals in the Capnews and Daily Courier said he has trouble with all the losing at Utah.

mccabe23
02-17-2005, 03:33 PM
Jovo where were you sitting? Gelech sat beside us in the first period but never returned. Hope I didn't scare him away! :skeptical lol Any idea who he was with? girlfriend, sister, former billet? She seemed very nice.

Jovorock
02-17-2005, 05:16 PM
Section 101 right behind the Rocket penalty box. Very nice young lady, don't know if they are going out, but I know her parents they sit right infront of me.

mccabe23
02-17-2005, 05:25 PM
It's always nice to see former Rockets come back and watch a game. I think we will see alot more of them once the playoffs get going and their teams are eliminated.

Squig
02-17-2005, 06:49 PM
If you see him at the game tommorow - come track me down. I have his game worn from the MC and would like him to sign it. Thanks

Go Rockets Go!!

Jovorock
02-18-2005, 07:26 AM
If you see him at the game tommorow - come track me down. I have his game worn from the MC and would like him to sign it. Thanks

Go Rockets Go!!
I would imagine that he is back in Salt Lake City against San Antonio tonite, but he was around lots last summer so it wouldn't be too hard to track him down.

Spungy
02-18-2005, 10:02 AM
it will be an interesting last part of the season for us both.. watching each other nice and close too eh?

Chipper
02-18-2005, 10:34 AM
I guess it's the nature of hockey but it is to bad only one of these teams can make it to the finals. With the way they are both playing it would have been great to meet each other in the finals.......but I guess anything can happen in the playoffs and upsets happen every year, its posible that they won't even play each other in the west finals. ?

Jovorock
02-18-2005, 03:00 PM
With the game last Wednesday against the Tbirds it was a great playoff type of game. So I wouldn't count Seattle out of this mix.