PDA

View Full Version : Lets all hope for a win in Medicine Hat

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-17-2005, 01:57 PM
Since we did not get any help from P.A. and also since we did not put in our best effort. The game V.S. Lehbridge i thought we put in a very good effort after trailing 3-0 and loosing by one goal (4-3) in O.T. Hopefully we can pull up our socks and get the job done with a solid 60 minute effort from the boys each and every game night, so we can gain some ground and stay atop the east division so we wil have home ice advantage in the 1st round.

ofhdhdy
02-17-2005, 11:32 PM
If the blades start to play better (which I think they will) then yes they can get forst place. SO I voted yes.

Tiger Trauma
02-19-2005, 11:20 PM
Well looks like your wish didn't come true...I thought the blades started the game on fire but couldn't keep up with the tigers hitting and speed...

1st period....blades started the game on fire at one point they were outshooting the tigers 8-2...theyr 1st goal ended their hot streak.

After boldt sort of crunched steve marr he skated up the ice looking for revenge..instead boldt coffed up the puck and marr whacked it at the net and scored...to get the fanz buzzing. Then it was the mcarthur show as he had a natural hat trick...2 goals in 1 shift....

2nd....Both teams echanged powerplay goals..Dorsett and sievert got into a fight....they were all tangled up and fell to the ice as dorsett threw a pretty good punch or two....i think i give a slight edge to dorsett...

3rd.

Keller scored for the blades......psurny scored and meyer netted an empty netter for his third point of the game....I didn't see the block/Mccrae fight cause i had already left!! :burningma

Blades 4 Life!
02-22-2005, 03:00 PM
The Blades should have one but they cannot win every game. the blades would of won just if boldt and green wouldn't caused those turn overs. One of the Blades grinders should of stepped up and gave it to cam barker and Clarke MacArthur, notto really to hurt him but to send a message and maybe that would of got the blades going. Go Blades Go!