PDA

View Full Version : Lynch Injured

Shinyshoes
09-22-2006, 07:31 AM
Jason Lynch will miss the first couple of games for the rebels after suffering a knee injury in practice.

Likely out at least a week or 2

WHL Rules
09-22-2006, 08:02 AM
Jason Lynch will miss the first couple of games for the rebels after suffering a knee injury in practice.

Likely out at least a week or 2

So with Lynch and Egener out will the Rebels dress only 5 D-Men this weekend or will PPL play defense?

Shinyshoes
09-22-2006, 08:05 AM
So with Lynch and Egener out will the Rebels dress only 5 D-Men this weekend or will PPL play defense?I believe Egener has been cleared. I know for sure he has been Cleared to start taking full contact Practices. I believe he has been cleared to play as well.

Hockey101
09-22-2006, 08:36 AM
IF I saw the roster right I belive that stebner is also playing on the midget AAA? So there might be a possibility????

WHL Rules
09-22-2006, 08:44 AM
I believe Egener has been cleared. I know for sure he has been Cleared to start taking full contact Practices. I believe he has been cleared to play as well.

According to Sutter in the Advocate (Sep 20 2006) he won't play this weekend.

While Egener is convinced he’s ready to suit up for the Rebels’ regular-season opener on Friday at Calgary and the club’s home opener 24 hours later versus the Hitmen, he won’t play until next week.
“I’ve talked to (assistant coaches) Dallas (Gaume) and Jesse (Wallin) and we agree that Luke has to go through a really good week of hard practices, which he hasn’t done for quite awhile,” said GM/coach Brent Sutter. “We don’t want to throw him into a situation where he can fail. At the same time, he has to learn to adjust to the new standards, too, and that’s going to come through practice. We’re hoping he’ll be ready to go by next Wednesday (at Prince Albert).”

peatfan
09-23-2006, 02:53 PM
Had a good game on the blueline. Was impressed by Lamouraux.He always play well against us, at either defense or forward. Last night on d. You guys got a good one in Starikov. Looked really good and was always dangerous. Played with Hanzel and Sutter. Good pp with the other Sutter. Too many pentalies last night. Hopefully tonight will be a good one. Going up with the Junkies.