PDA

View Full Version : We finally beat the tigers at home

grainbear
09-22-2006, 11:11 PM
Was a interesting game withthe officials definitely making their presence know. Both teams power plays struggled , with between 30 to 40 penalties, I lost track. Medicine hat goalie played very well. Tigers were outshot 38-31 a lot of that due to the second period when the tigers got called for I believe it was 7 penalties in a row. Canes Boychuk got the winner on the power play late in the third period. Referees basically called it right , anytime the player was impeded by the stick they were in the box. Oh well , we will see what happens in Medicine Hat on Saturday. Sat with some great fans from the Hat and we all enjoyed the game , no fights , if anything negative it was the natural flow was at time impeded by the penalties. But then eveyone will learn soon

Tiger Trauma
09-23-2006, 02:12 AM
It sounded like a good game, although i was a little dissapointed on how the tigers started out.

Rids said nuefeld played really well, and that is good to hear.

However 11 of the 16 powerplays that the tigers gave lethbridge were from the players that had just returned from nhl camps :burningma (schlemko,bendfeld,undershute,baldwin,helm)

Lookin forward to the rematch tomorow!

Wat kind of pregame show was there?

loudi94
09-23-2006, 10:57 AM
Wat kind of pregame show was there?

Best Lethbridge has every had. Lots of booms and flashes.

Funny enough, the Hat fans behind us were very pleasant also. We chatted and had a good time. A far cry from (no exaggeration here) EVERY other time we played Medicine Hat. Looking around it looked like they may have sat elsewhere.

On another note, how did Wright get 2nd star? He looked like he was skating in molasses and was on the ice for every goal. -2 for the night.