PDA

View Full Version : PG/Seattle

scamperdog
09-22-2006, 11:21 PM
Looking at the score sheet and the t-birds only had two shots but two goals[

http://whl.ca/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=1001912

Sput
09-23-2006, 11:08 AM
Unless they made changes afterwards....the Birds had 28 shots total, and the Cats 25.

I did make it for the third period, missed the Cats third goal (getting food of course), but made it there none the less. Over all I saw a fairly well played game by the Cougs. Robertson has definately found a home on a line with walker and Hunter. 4 point first game for Brett! Deagle was having a real hard time holding onto his stick. Fans around us said every time he was on the ice, he lost his stick somehow. The contraversy of the night was 16 year old Lance Redden getting called for 5 and a game for kneeing. Again, end-zone seats could see that the knee did come up, but not likely deliberate. From the broadcast booth (and where the video cameras are) they couldn't really tell either. That one is up to the WHL to decide now.

scamperdog
09-23-2006, 12:14 PM
Unless they made changes afterwards....the Birds had 28 shots total, and the Cats 25.

I did make it for the third period, missed the Cats third goal (getting food of course), but made it there none the less. Over all I saw a fairly well played game by the Cougs. Robertson has definately found a home on a line with walker and Hunter. 4 point first game for Brett! Deagle was having a real hard time holding onto his stick. Fans around us said every time he was on the ice, he lost his stick somehow. The contraversy of the night was 16 year old Lance Redden getting called for 5 and a game for kneeing. Again, end-zone seats could see that the knee did come up, but not likely deliberate. From the broadcast booth (and where the video cameras are) they couldn't really tell either. That one is up to the WHL to decide now.
Yes they did make the change, I know PG has a good defence but that would have been incredible