PDA

View Full Version : First impressions of Robertson and Deagle

Sput
09-23-2006, 12:25 PM
All I can say about Robertson is wow....this guy found a home. 4 points in his first game. Great start and working with two other 20's (HUnter and Walker) he has great chemistry. Deagle seemed to have a hard time holding onto his stick. :confused: Not sure why. Have to give him a better look and some more time to pass good judgement.

Tiger Trauma
09-23-2006, 01:31 PM
Thats good news for robertson. Prince george made an excellent trade to get him. Last season he improved alot, and with these new "standards" he is gonna create a lot of powerplays cause he's quick with his feet.

Sput
09-24-2006, 10:56 AM
So far Brett is setting all sorts of scoring race records. The Cougars have 6 goals so far this season (ya....but its early) and Robertson has been in on all of them.

bandwagonboy
09-24-2006, 02:08 PM
Well watching him at the end of last season you could tell he was finally starting to fullfill his promise so to us none of this is a surprise really. However if you haven't been paying attention new number 17 Tyler Swystun had a hat trick and an assist last night. If you aren't aware run a quick google on Swystun, he's an extremely well thought of prospect who hasn't yet been able to fullfill his promise. The tigers might still end up being the winner in this trade, it's possible they aquired a 70-85 point forward that will be around for at least two years.

Tiger Trauma
09-24-2006, 04:20 PM
Yes I agree!

It was an excellent trade for both teams, both teams came out ahead in this.

Sput
09-25-2006, 09:10 AM
I agree the Tigers, in all likelyhood, got a hell of a player, but its doubtfull he would ever realise his potential being property of the Cougars simply because he refused to report here. A lot of fans in PG don't buy hhis story of wanting to play closer to home when he goes off to play in michigan last year. Last time I looked at a map Michigan was a lot further away than PG is. At any rate, I'm glad the kid is finally playing to his potential. A lot of highly touted first rounders don't.