PDA

View Full Version : Tips Vs. Blazers Predictions

MJCO5
09-24-2006, 04:56 PM
3-2 Blazers/OT

scamperdog
09-24-2006, 06:18 PM
3-2 Blazers/OT
OT on any night is ok, just not on a Sunday night,thats like big time cruelty thats as bad as having sunday night hockey, sunday morning hockey, sunday afternoon hockey thats ok, I made myself a pledge to not go to anymore Sunday night hockey games and that starts tonight. Anyways now that my rant is over 3-2 Blazers in REGULATION TIME!

Bob in Everett
09-24-2006, 10:50 PM
The rematch saturday in Everett ought to be good, Anybody coming down?

Bob

KBF
09-24-2006, 11:06 PM
Same ole BS hockey from the Tips. Constantwhine definetly doesn't wanna adjust to the new rules and it WILL nip them in the bud.

They have some real talent and I didn't notice any of them once. They are also tiny as hell, they aren't going to last the rough grind of the season let alone the playoffs with a puny group like that.

Blazers played solid tonite, and I don't care what anyone says, I have zero respect for the chicken**** style of hockey Constantine is playing. He is sucking all the fun out of his team and has made hockey anything but fun or entertaining.

It was nice seeing Guttierez be useless for another team, he looked like his same ole self skating around doing nothing.

The PP let the boys down tonite, I don't know what makes them turn off their competitive attitudes. I really don't know if that part will ever change no matter who comes here. Its just become 2nd nature now in this city to take nights off and play when you feel like it.

Delorande, Mason etc aren't doing anything and need to be let go. Same with Kass, he just doesn't have the speed or skill to make it in the WHL anymore, and I think we will see him dealt if Chucko shows up.

Redwic
09-25-2006, 10:49 AM
OT on any night is ok, just not on a Sunday night

... with my wife & two friends, then we drove the 5+ hours back home immediately afterwards. We were really hoping that it wasn't going to be an overtime and/or shootout game, as that would just delay our late-night drive.

However, a close game would have pumped a lot of adrenaline into us which would keep us comfortably awake for hours afterwards. It turned out OK, this time, since winning both games gave us a lot to talk about. (Certainly better than the Silvertips' opening weekend debacle last season in Kamloops!)

As I have already told other people, it was only one game and I believe that Kamloops will be back in the playoffs this season. And judging by the pre-season & opening weekend games, Chilliwack looks better than Kelowna for a playoff spot (which will make the Blazers fans happen). But it is a long season, and anything can happen between now and then.