PDA

View Full Version : WHL Announces Suspension and Fine

Fight Guy
02-17-2005, 06:22 PM
WHL Announces Suspension and Fine
Created: Feb 17, 2005

http://www.whl.ca/headlines/?id=2754

The Western Hockey League today announced that Jonathan Webb of the Brandon Wheat Kings has been suspended for six games for receiving a match penalty versus Regina on Feburary 13. He has served two games of the suspension and has four games remaining.

Brent Parker, General Manager of the Regina Pats, has been fined $2,500.00 for inappropriate conduct.

I am happy with the suspension.

Number_4
02-17-2005, 09:33 PM
I think that the 6 games is a just suspension. Unfortunatly, this does make him back for the next time they play each other... and we all know exactly how nasty that games gonna get. Its almost seemed like the warriors and the weaties have traded places on the pats must hate list.

At least this will make Parker stop whining... It still doesnt make me like or respect the guy, but at least it shuts him up for now.

Sammy
02-18-2005, 11:51 AM
What did Webb do to get the match & suspension?

Jovorock
02-18-2005, 04:04 PM
Brent Parker, General Manager of the Regina Pats, has been fined $2,500.00 for inappropriate conduct.

I am happy with the suspension.
Any rumors of what Parker said or did?

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-18-2005, 08:07 PM
Jon Webb was tied up with Jordan Macgillvary and Jon Webb obviously wanted to fight but instead with the intent to injure Macgilvery, Webb gave a two handed cross-check to the head of Macgilvery he suffered a cut that took 3 stitches to close. In my veiw MR.Webb diserved what he got. (A 6 game suspension) I hope this answers your question