PDA

View Full Version : Boarder trouble

09-26-2006, 12:03 PM
Supposidly the T-Birds had some trouble crossing the boarder after their double header this weekend.
Working visas or something werent proper or ready and the boys had to stay sunday night in whiterock and then head home monday.

Thats pretty disorganized if you ask me. Poor guys being stuck on a bus for four days...

Redwic
09-26-2006, 01:07 PM
... Just look at their coach's situation from the beginning of last season!

HAF
09-26-2006, 01:18 PM
Supposidly the T-Birds had some trouble crossing the boarder after their double header this weekend.
Working visas or something werent proper or ready and the boys had to stay sunday night in whiterock and then head home monday.

Thats pretty disorganized if you ask me. Poor guys being stuck on a bus for four days...

I haven't seen anything that proves this information to be fact. What seems disorganized to me is someone reading garbage off of the white board and then posting it here in hopes of getting more rumors and half truths started without any truth that it in fact happened. Whether it happened or not I do not know but until we see an official release from the Thunderbirds it seems silly to keep talking about it.

09-26-2006, 02:00 PM
I dont think it will be something that the tbirds will write up on their homepage, but I guess we will see.

It would be nice to see something official about what went wrong though.

HAF
09-26-2006, 02:03 PM
I dont think it will be something that the tbirds will write up on their homepage, but I guess we will see.

It would be nice to see something official about what went wrong though.

You dont even know for a fact that anything went wrong!

09-26-2006, 02:10 PM
They were unable to cross the boarder on sunday, and had to stay in a hotel in white rock sunday night. They were finally able to cross later on monday night.

I know for a fact that the goalies also worked with the team goalie coach, who lives in vancouver, on monday afternoon. None of the other players were able to practice while in whiterock though.

HAF
09-26-2006, 02:15 PM
State your source please.

09-26-2006, 02:21 PM
As per conversations with players on the team.