PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Vs Americans

Teaps
02-17-2005, 06:34 PM
Was a hard fought battle a couple weeks ago, should be a doozy tomorrow...Westy will start this one...I sit beside his billets and they told me the implications are that he will start. Westy is going to be an amazing goaltender when he gets older.

mccabe23
02-17-2005, 06:58 PM
Ah....the game within the game.....I'm hoping for a Sylvester/Hewitt scrap. Go Rockets!!!

Teaps
02-17-2005, 06:59 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing Webs feed Halifax his lunch...

mccabe23
02-17-2005, 08:02 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing Webs feed Halifax his lunch...

Then you have to make the trip to Portland to see that, Teaps ol' buddy! ;)

kelownakarl
02-17-2005, 08:13 PM
Then you have to make the trip to Portland to see that, Teaps ol' buddy! ;)
LOL you took the words out of my mouth...

But it should be a fun game, I like young Westblom the kid has alot of potential. Cant wait to watch him in mroe action as he matures and gets into the WHL groove.

Teaps
02-17-2005, 08:37 PM
Oh right...LOL...Forgot Halifax is with Portland...My bad...

mccabe23
02-17-2005, 09:08 PM
Ah...honest mistake. I agree with you though as I'd like to see Weber drop the mitts as the season wears on. We might never see him fight as the playoffs approach and he probably won't be back next year. Has he fought at all on homeice this year? I can't think if he did or not?

GoChiefsGo
02-17-2005, 10:11 PM
All I have to say is
GO ROCKETS GO!

kelownakarl
02-17-2005, 11:38 PM
All I have to say is
GO ROCKETS GO!

Cheers mate! I'll drink to that.

Jovorock
02-18-2005, 07:17 AM
All I have to say is
GO ROCKETS GO!
Ya you Chief fans need a little help don't you. Hopefully the Rockets can win Friday and Sunday and the Chiefs win Saturday night verses the same Ams.

mccabe23
02-19-2005, 10:53 AM
8-1.....It was over before it started last night. Horrible officiating really slowed the game and took away all the hitting as the players where baffled at what would be called. Still trying to figure out how Hewitt got the instigator penalty as Sylvester clearly slashed him a few times to get Luke to turn around and fight. Little suprised Sly went after Hewitt at that point of the game. Hewitt asked Sly a few times earlier but with no luck. It was smart for Sly to back down the first time as Bauer had already started to fight. The more and more I see Bauer play and fight, the more impressed I am. I like him! Felt sorry for the Tri-City goalie. He was hung out to dry! An inch was the difference for Connors last night. He came an inch away from being carried off the ice when Weber nailed him in the third. He missed slightly and Marc is probably glad he did. lol Anyway, not a great game but an 8-1 score is always fun. So glad Kootenay only got point last night! :thumb:

kelownakarl
02-19-2005, 12:01 PM
We get 2 points, ice get 1... Slowly chipping away at the ice....