PDA

View Full Version : Kudelka back with canes

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
09-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Kudelka was assigned back to junior today.

Im surprised he stayed with the sens so long. He should definatly be a big help to a struggling canes defence this season.

grainbear
09-26-2006, 04:30 PM
I beg to differ , I will put our def against any team in the leaque, yes we are young but so is our whole team . They are fast , have great eyes for the forwards , and can pass. Once we play your team you will notice what we are talking about.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
09-26-2006, 04:55 PM
I beg to differ , I will put our def against any team in the leaque, yes we are young but so is our whole team . They are fast , have great eyes for the forwards , and can pass. Once we play your team you will notice what we are talking about.

Perhaps unproven is a better word to describe the teams defence.

Last year, outside of King and Kudelka, there was not very much offensive production, so I assumed that without kudelka, the canes would not have a top defence. They havnt shown that they are an elite D, like the pats, and the tigers. But either way, kudelka will probably be a big part of it.

Tiger Trauma
09-26-2006, 05:05 PM
Lethbridge could very well suprise a few teams this year. They have some good speed, and a goalie that reminds me of pogge

canes77
09-26-2006, 05:14 PM
The Canes are young this yr, yet fast and skilled (although only one week into the season)...And for a Tiger fan to say good things about the Canes, must truly mean they'll be strong this yr. :D

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
09-26-2006, 06:16 PM
The Canes are young this yr, yet fast and skilled (although only one week into the season)...And for a Tiger fan to say good things about the Canes, must truly mean they'll be strong this yr. :D

The canes will be a force......in 2 more years.

Jake
09-26-2006, 06:31 PM

Next year they will be a force. And very competitive this year.

loudi94
09-26-2006, 08:59 PM

They will compete every game and win more often than not......this season.

nivek_wahs
09-27-2006, 07:05 AM
I don't think that Lethbridge will surprise anyone this year. They have a really good squad... fast, can score (even without Yellow Horn), a good young D and have a top notch goalie. Will be really competitive this year and really good next year.

But with the way the Central is this year it might be tough sledding for them as Calgary, Medicine Hat and Kootenay all appear to have good squads... and Red Deer, you just can't count out a Sutter coached team. The Central could see some real battles which should be enjoyable from all standpoints.

loudi94
09-27-2006, 07:09 AM
But with the way the Central is this year it might be tough sledding for them as Calgary, Medicine Hat and Kootenay all appear to have good squads... and Red Deer, you just can't count out a Sutter coached team. The Central could see some real battles which should be enjoyable from all standpoints.

It will be tough for every team in the division. It makes every game important, head to head games as well as the games out of the division. There can't be any nights off. Hopefully we see a battle all the way to the end.

grainbear
09-28-2006, 05:36 AM
For a so called young defense not bad

Jesse Craig 2 goals 1 assist so far
Travis Bobbee 2 goals
Ben Wright 1 goal 2 assists

Kudelka did not play last night in Kootenay
Randy King 2 assists

Nothing yet for Kerr , Mccolm ,Frederickson

nivek_wahs
09-28-2006, 05:55 AM
For a so called young defense not bad

Jesse Craig 2 goals 1 assist so far
Travis Bobbee 2 goals
Ben Wright 1 goal 2 assists

Kudelka did not play last night in Kootenay
Randy King 2 assists

Nothing yet for Kerr , Mccolm ,FredericksonThat's impressive 5 of the teams 15 goals (that's like 33.3%). It's so early but that's good news for the club. They just have to worry about the defence part (12 goals against... ouch), which will come around.

Gosh... I wish the Pats D would shoot more :clown: .