PDA

View Full Version : If they can;t look good on the Ice...

Tipped Off
02-17-2005, 06:45 PM
At least they'll be well dressed!

From a PG Cougar website press release:

Looking sharp and elegant in this season’s latest trends, Prince George Cougar players, coaches, and selected staff members will be participating in the 2nd Annual Cougars Fashion Show at the Ramada Hotel on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 @ 6:00pm. Once the curtain is raised on the event, the evening of fun, glamour, and humour will commence with one main objective- to help raise money for the Jubilee Lodge.

Last year’s event proved to be a success, as Cougar players and coaches graced the runway in high fashion, wearing a diverse selection of clothing from such stores as Bootlegger, Bluenotes, Route 54, Mark’s Work Wearhouse, Roots, Moore’s, Ruins, Warehouse One, and Sears.

More importantly, this year’s Fashion Show will not be the only thing the night has to offer. The evening will also consist of dinner and wine, which will be followed by a silent auction showcasing many desirable items donated from local businesses and community groups. Of course, another spotlight on the night will be seeing your Cougars up close and personal as runway stars in an extremely interactive, humorous environment.

Tickets for the 2nd Annual Cougars Fashion Show can be purchased for $40.00 in advance by visiting the Cougars office or the Spirit of the North HealthCare Foundation office (PGRH).

For more information, please contact the Cougars Business Manager Brandi Brodsky @ 561-0783.

Jovorock
02-18-2005, 07:34 AM
Hockey players as models with black eyes, stitches and a groin pull, must look real sweet?

Spungy
02-18-2005, 09:53 AM
i thought this thread might be about the newest jersey PG has.. they are nice looking jersey's... my husband thought we were playing lethbridge for a minute there... i'm guessing it is their third jersey, not sure though

burgandy

Chipper
02-18-2005, 10:43 AM
They will probably have to add about three inches to the cuffs and the pants to make those GIANT boys look good.

Sput
02-18-2005, 03:16 PM
this is going to be the second one they have had here, and from what I heard from the ladies that went before, they loved it. I guess if you supply enough wine anything can be good. :D

Jovorock
02-19-2005, 08:17 AM
this is going to be the second one they have had here, and from what I heard from the ladies that went before, they loved it. I guess if you supply enough wine anything can be good. :D
They have the same thing in Kelowna and with the same results.