PDA

View Full Version : October 9th against the Bruins

C.F
09-27-2006, 08:58 PM
Are any of you guys or gals making the trip to catch the Giants play their first game in the 'Wack on Oct. 9th? I just bought my tickets, and I'm hoping there's a large representation of Giants fans there to support the team! :)

Colin
09-27-2006, 09:27 PM
I'll be there! I'm spending the holiday weekend with my family in Mission and will be at that game before heading back to Burnaby that night. As much as I'd like to see those guys do well, there's no denying who I'll be rooting for.

Carebear
09-27-2006, 10:30 PM
You bet!

Section T represent! :wave:

N.W. Bruin
09-28-2006, 12:33 AM
Oh I love afternoon games and early Sunday games.

langdak
09-28-2006, 09:46 AM
I will be there

Swando
09-28-2006, 01:09 PM
How's the best way to get tickets?

langdak
09-28-2006, 01:15 PM
Call the Bruins ticket office (you can avoid Ticketmaster charges)

The number is 604-702-0062 (you have to put a "1" infront of the number because its long distance.

If they dont answer on the first try, keep trying, it took me a couple of times to get through to somebody.

You will be able to pick up your tickets at the will call booth at Prospera.

GF71
09-28-2006, 05:31 PM
You bet!

Section T represent! :wave:

WHAT?!?!?! You go C-Unit. Peace in the hood :rolleyes:

Carebear
09-28-2006, 05:39 PM
WHAT?!?!?! You go C-Unit. Peace in the hood :rolleyes:

I'm a gangsta.
And it dont get much more gangsta than a Langley gangsta illin' at a hockey game in the 'wack!

dondo
09-28-2006, 07:00 PM
I'm a gangsta.
And it dont get much more gangsta than a Langley gangsta illin' at a hockey game in the 'wack!

dat would be Da 'wack :D ... you gots some learnin' to still do girl :laugh:

Knuckles Muldoon
09-28-2006, 08:07 PM
I might be there.

Carebear
09-28-2006, 10:12 PM
dat would be Da 'wack :D ... you gots some learnin' to still do girl :laugh:

Only wannabe gangsta's say "da".....geez...old man!

scrunt
09-28-2006, 10:21 PM
Only wannabe gangsta's say "da".....geez...old man!

Ouch!

Serves you right dondo for trying to speakedy da lingo with kids these days. In my day we all spoke polite English, not this slangy "gangster wrap." ;)

Kids these days... My word!

Anyhoo, back on topic, I'm thinking a bit of a road trip to the Chillywack might be fun. It will be a nice contrast to the Row 1 seat I just bought for the Leaves v. Bruins at ACC for when I'm in T.O. in November.

old_time_hockey
09-29-2006, 01:14 AM
Ouch!

Serves you right dondo for trying to speakedy da lingo with kids these days. In my day we all spoke polite English, not this slangy "gangster rap." ;)

Kids these days... My word!

Anyhoo, back on topic, I'm thinking a bit of a road trip to the Chillywack might be fun. It will be a nice contrast to the Row 1 seat I just bought for the Leaves v. Bruins at ACC for when I'm in T.O. in November.
fixshilzzled it fo yo all.

I feel like I just lost a few IQ points for adding Shizzle in a post :(

Carebear
09-29-2006, 09:59 AM
You're awesome OTH.

Carebear
10-02-2006, 12:54 PM
Anyone else decided if they're coming out yet!?

I hope to see lots of Giants fans out there!

On a separate note, after the game I'm gonna go find a Denny's and have fake thanksgiving dinner, and give thanks for being blessed with such a wonderful hockey team!!

TheBrass
10-02-2006, 12:58 PM
I'll be there.

scrunt
10-02-2006, 07:41 PM
Oh boy, another road trip. Cliff Claven and Norm Peterson (aka dondo and scrunt) will be taking their show on the road to Chilliwack for Thanksgiving. The usual seats at the bar (Sec. C Row 1) have already been reserved. :groovy:

dondo
10-02-2006, 11:09 PM
you're kidding .. section C row 1 .. sweet

oh man.. am I Cliff? that sucks .. :p

rinkrat
10-08-2006, 09:31 PM
Are there still decent seats available? All I get is "Claire"(ticketbastard robot) telling me Section K Row 2...Or the online version gives me K Row 4. :confused:
Tough to buy tickets without a selection,also I heard there is no "selecting tix" an hour previous to game time.

langdak
10-08-2006, 10:41 PM
Are there still decent seats available? All I get is "Claire"(ticketbastard robot) telling me Section K Row 2...Or the online version gives me K Row 4. :confused:
Tough to buy tickets without a selection,also I heard there is no "selecting tix" an hour previous to game time.

Mitch, give the Bruins box office a call tomorrow 604-702-0062, you will avoide the ticketmaster charges and you actually get to speak to a human being instead of that goofy voice activated crap that ticketmaster has.

Or....you could head out to the wack a little early tomorrow and get tickets right from the box office. Only problem with that is that if you get there less then an hour before puck drop, they give you what they deem as "best available", they usually start at the lowest rows and work up.

If you call the box office and they dont answer, just keep trying, it took me a few tries to get through to somebody without getting voicemail first. You can pick them up at the will call window if you do it that way.

rinkrat
10-08-2006, 10:45 PM
Mitch, give the Bruins box office a call tomorrow 604-702-0062, you will avoide the ticketmaster charges and you actually get to speak to a human being instead of that goofy voice activated crap that ticketmaster has.

Or....you could head out to the wack a little early tomorrow and get tickets right from the box office. Only problem with that is that if you get there less then an hour before puck drop, they give you what they deem as "best available", they usually start at the lowest rows and work up.

If you call the box office and they dont answer, just keep trying, it took me a few tries to get through to somebody without getting voicemail first. You can pick them up at the will call window if you do it that way.

OK,see ya at the rink.Thanks for the heads up. :D

langdak
10-08-2006, 10:49 PM

rinkrat you got PM

C.F
10-08-2006, 11:39 PM
I hope to see you all at the rink tomorrow. Lets show Bruins fans how to support their hockey team! ;)

GF71
10-08-2006, 11:57 PM
I hope to see you all at the rink tomorrow. Lets show Bruins fans how to support their hockey team! ;)

Langdak, myself and families will be in Section C. Come by for a visit!!

Carebear
10-09-2006, 01:16 AM
Geez..sounds like all the Giants fans from here are gonna be in section C.
Well..my friend and I will be the odd ones out in section T!

Knuckles Muldoon
10-09-2006, 02:36 AM
I'm flying solo in section J.

N.W. Bruin
10-09-2006, 08:42 AM

To ensure that there are tickets available. Just trying to save you a trip out there and possible disappointment. Could be very close to a sellout already.

N.W. Bruin
10-09-2006, 08:46 AM
Geez..sounds like all the Giants fans from here are gonna be in section C.
Well..my friend and I will be the odd ones out in section T!

I think I am in among some seats brought by corporations though as some seats on both sides of me have been either regularly vacant or used by different people each of the three games I have been out there.

rinkrat
10-09-2006, 09:43 AM
To ensure that there are tickets available. Just trying to save you a trip out there and possible disappointment. Could be very close to a sellout already.

Thanks,Bruin.Its almost sold out,All I could get (with three seats together) was Section K,row 2 behind the net.Should be interesting seats.
Who are you rooting for Bruin? ;)

Kassian
10-09-2006, 11:06 AM
Looks like I'll be there as well.

BruinsFan19
10-09-2006, 11:10 AM
I got a ticket for my mom this morning and the ticket lady said there isn't much left.

dondo
10-09-2006, 11:18 AM
scrunt and I will be front row in Sect C -- see you guys there

dj-kris
10-09-2006, 07:12 PM
I hope to see you all at the rink tomorrow. Lets show Bruins fans how to support their hockey team! ;)because we dont know how to already?

Carebear
10-09-2006, 07:24 PM
because we dont know how to already?

I was surprised.
I expected you guys to be way louder..more like Everett fans.

I mean when the Giants came out we were just SCREAAAAAAAAAMING...and when the Bruins came out it was like "clap..clap clap.."

dj-kris
10-09-2006, 07:25 PM
yeah they don't quite have that part down yet but i have heard the same thing at the p c as well

C.F
10-09-2006, 07:26 PM
because we dont know how to already?
I was merely encouraging my fellow Giants fans to cheer loudly for the Giants today. Lighten up. :)