PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Fan Bus....es

Teaps
02-17-2005, 07:03 PM
Beware Giants fans, the Kelowna Rockets will be having over 100 fans invading the colliseum on March 19th. 2 bus loads. Beware for loud and proud rocket fans and please...show your cities true colors and treat us with respect.............

Kassian
02-17-2005, 08:10 PM
Beware Giants fans, the Kelowna Rockets will be having over 100 fans invading the colliseum on March 19th. 2 bus loads. Beware for loud and proud rocket fans and please...show your cities true colors and treat us with respect.............

I'm sure there will be run-ins like the last time Kelowna came here. :evil:

C.F
02-18-2005, 10:10 AM
You mean the same kind of respect(or lack of) when I went to Kelowna? Not a chance. ;)

Teaps
02-18-2005, 02:18 PM
So your going to be vendictive because of 1 encounter? show some class bud...

mccabe23
02-18-2005, 02:54 PM
I think when fans go to other arenas to see their teams play, they are true hockey fans. It's the idiots that go to the odd game, get drunk that are the problem. If for say, a bus with Vancouver fans came to Kelowna, I'd love to talk hockey with them as I know they would be knowledgable folks. I don't think anybody coming down to Vancouver from Kelowna are rude and immature so go easy on them Giants fans and welcome them. They are coming down there for the love of the game. And let's get some Giants fans up to Kelowna next year! Gotta buy those tickets early though....

Jovorock
02-18-2005, 03:13 PM
You mean the same kind of respect(or lack of) when I went to Kelowna? Not a chance. ;)
There is a few idiots in every crowd, I always go out of my way to talk to the other fans, even ugly Blazers!

C.F
02-18-2005, 04:58 PM
So your going to be vendictive because of 1 encounter? show some class bud...
I thought the wink showed sarcasm, but that's just me.

And just to set things strait, it wasn't just one encounter.

Knuckles Muldoon
02-19-2005, 01:13 AM
Behave yourselves and we won't need to hammer you all in the concourse with an array of clothesline shots, forearm shivers or any other assorted blows. :clown:

Kassian
02-19-2005, 12:22 PM
Behave yourselves and we won't need to hammer you all in the concourse with an array of clothesline shots, forearm shivers or any other assorted blows. :clown:

My thoughts exactly. :D

Jimmy
02-28-2005, 05:55 PM
I'd rather have two buses of Rockets fans in the PC than two buses worth of Tips fans.

C.F
02-28-2005, 07:28 PM
I'd rather have two buses of Rockets fans in the PC than two buses worth of Tips fans.
Can't argue with that! It's a huge pet peeve of mine, and I've said it before, but Tips fans should NOT be able to hold a cowbell.

Beaner
02-28-2005, 08:27 PM

I thought it took an extra bus for the TIps fans to bring all those cowbells. :laugh: