PDA

View Full Version : Tips Unveil Ice-Box Lounge

Tipped Off
09-28-2006, 02:23 PM
Saturday, September 30, 2006 • Doors 5:30 pm / Game Time 7:05 pm vs. Kamloops Blazers

The Everett Silvertips launch their 2006-07 season this weekend with games Friday and Saturday, September 29 and 30. The Silvertips battle the Kelowna Rockets on Friday night @ 7:35 pm, and Saturday night they’ll face off with the Kamloops Blazers @ 7:00 pm.

Prior to the game on Saturday, the Everett Events Center will host a pre-game Block Party to launch the opening of the new Ice Box Lounge! The Ice Box’s entertainment includes a new 100” projection screen with complete surround sound which will air a live feed of the games. The new bar features three cobra-shaped self-freezing ice towers delivering 12 taps including four varieties each of domestic and microbrewery beer. A margarita maker, upscale well and premium top shelf liquor choices will be available for patrons 21+.

Fans can come early and enter the indoor Block Party from the Southeast entrance located on Wall Street. The Block Party action will feature live music by local band Quick Fix, and the opportunity for avid fans to meet Lincoln, the famous Silvertips mascot, and win great prizes. Food and non-alcoholic beverages will also be available for purchase in the new full service Ice Box Lounge.

For all games after September 30th, all full 36 game Season Ticket Holders will have access to the Ice Box Lounge through the SE doors one half hour prior to regular doors opening

Kristi
09-28-2006, 04:50 PM
Saturday, September 30, 2006 • Doors 5:30 pm / Game Time 7:05 pm vs. Kamloops Blazers

The Everett Silvertips launch their 2006-07 season this weekend with games Friday and Saturday, September 29 and 30. The Silvertips battle the Kelowna Rockets on Friday night @ 7:35 pm, and Saturday night they’ll face off with the Kamloops Blazers @ 7:00 pm.

Prior to the game on Saturday, the Everett Events Center will host a pre-game Block Party to launch the opening of the new Ice Box Lounge! The Ice Box’s entertainment includes a new 100” projection screen with complete surround sound which will air a live feed of the games. The new bar features three cobra-shaped self-freezing ice towers delivering 12 taps including four varieties each of domestic and microbrewery beer. A margarita maker, upscale well and premium top shelf liquor choices will be available for patrons 21+.

Fans can come early and enter the indoor Block Party from the Southeast entrance located on Wall Street. The Block Party action will feature live music by local band Quick Fix, and the opportunity for avid fans to meet Lincoln, the famous Silvertips mascot, and win great prizes. Food and non-alcoholic beverages will also be available for purchase in the new full service Ice Box Lounge.

For all games after September 30th, all full 36 game Season Ticket Holders will have access to the Ice Box Lounge through the SE doors one half hour prior to regular doors opening

It will be a nice place to hang out in between periods but why would I want to go in a half hour early and drink $7.00 beers when I can get a pitcher across the street for $9.00???

SectionNDeserter
09-28-2006, 06:41 PM
when I can get a pitcher across the street for $9.00???Most people use a glass or a mug Kristi :laugh:

Kristi
09-28-2006, 07:58 PM
Most people use a glass or a mug Kristi :laugh:

You should know by now I am not "most" people! :) Hee hee!

Rooselk
10-10-2006, 07:46 PM
I was out of town for a little over a week so I missed the opener and the games since then. Looking forward to the game Saturday night. I'll definitely have to check out this Ice Box Lounge.

(as an aside, I was able to check out the Chiefs stadium while I was in Spokane. I was born and raised in that city and used to watch hockey in the old Spokane Coliseum. This was my first opportunity to visit the new Spokane facility - which is about ten years old now. I have to say, I thought it was as nice - or nicer - than the EEC.)