PDA

View Full Version : this weekends games

upper level fan
02-17-2005, 07:38 PM
Two big games coming up this weekend Friday in Portland and Saturday in Tri-cities. If the Chiefs can get two big wins this weekend it will help them greatly in the playoff race. And help ease my pain for the nice bet I have with Hermiston Am's Fan. I also get to do a first this weekend as I will get to travel to both cities and watch both games live. I have never been to Portland so Im looking forward to coming down and seeing a game there and meeting with some of the Winterhawk fans. And for you chiefs fans I will have access to a computer after the games so I will try and get back on here as soon as possible so I can give you guys a recap on how I saw everything break down. And Hermiston Am's Fan I will send you a private message either tomorrow or saturday morning to tell you were my seats are going to be Saturday night.

Probot
02-17-2005, 08:43 PM
you will like Portland. the fans are great and they treat visiting fans well. Have a good time and I will be looking for your recaps!

speedkills
02-18-2005, 05:35 PM
Portland is a good place to watch a game. Is the game in the Rose Garden? Look forward to your recap.