PDA

View Full Version : Game 3: Tigers vs Swift Current

Tiger Trauma
09-30-2006, 01:16 AM
The tigers dominated the first period for the most part. Outhitting, outhustling, and outworking the broncs. In the 2nd swift stepped it up a notch, and started to skate with them. Moir for the broncos played really well,and stopped a number of good scoring chances.

1st Period

Jerrid Sauer(1), (Ennis,Glass) PP

Tigers open the scoring on the powerplay. Jerrid Sauer recieved a pass from Tyler Ennis in the corner and one timed it. I didnt directly see what happened but it looked like, it was partially blocked, or didnt get good wood on it, and the puck knuckled passed Moir top shelf blocker Side.

Daine Todd(1), Unassisted SH

It didnt take todd long at all to find the scoresheet. Glad he's back, hopefully he will stay healthy, he is a big part of the tigers offensive core.

Tigers had a 2 on 1 shorthanded, Daine Todd partially faked a pass over to dorsett, but instead rifled it top shelf blocker side, to give the tigers a 2-0 lead

Tigers Outshot them 10-5

2nd Period

Weise(2), (Postma, Wilson) PP
The broncos finally get on the board courtesy of former tiger Dale weise. He tipped in a point shot off from Paul Postma
Cut the tigers lead in half 2-1

Tigers Outshoot the broncs 15-8

3rd Period

There was no scoring however Colton Grant came within inches of getting his first goal of the season when he rang an empty netter off the post. The tigers did get a slittle sloppy in near the end, as they allowed the bronco's a 3 on 1, and a 2 on 1 with only a few minutes in the game. Nuefeld made a big glove save to keep them in it.

Outsh0oting the broncos 14-9 in the period. 39-22 In the game.

Tigers battled hard, and won most of the battles throughout the night. Daine Todd didnt play a whole lot, but looked sharp in the shifts he played

Final Score Tigers:2 Bronco's:1

Scout
10-01-2006, 10:37 AM
It sounds like you may have been at the game in Swift Current. If you were next time let me know who you are so we can hook up.

Scout

Tiger Trauma
10-01-2006, 04:57 PM
Watched it on the webcast...although i do end up making a couple trips to watch the bronco's, sometimes even when the tigers arent playing against them..lol