PDA

View Full Version : Game 5 at Brandon

Hitmen1
09-30-2006, 03:43 PM
Hopefully the kids can put an end to this mini losing streak. I would expect Spence to be back in goal tonight.

Shunita
09-30-2006, 09:01 PM
Spence looked good tonight got lucky with some posts though. Better than Jones did agains MJ. I think it is time the team looks at sending him back to BC for JR A or Midget AAA so he can get some playing time (practice is good but it is not a game) and run with the 2 older guys playing them til they lose in rotation. That way we have something to trade later in the year or have a capable back up come in if one of the older get injured. Definitely not the defence that was there last year and can't wait to see the next home game. Nice to see Covington get the goals he did. I think the PP is going to be a tale of the tape this season. Whoever has the man advantage the most is going to win. Reverse of last night good job boys... Will be nice to see the final roster soon. Not 7-0 start but not at the bottom. Lets get some wins.

Hitmen1
10-01-2006, 09:35 AM
Much better effort from the boys last night and they finally showed some of their offensive power that they are suppose to have this year. Its amazing what happens when you take less penalties than the opposition.

Calgary Sun (http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/Junior/2006/10/01/1930630-sun.html)