PDA

View Full Version : Good effort tonite

KBF
09-30-2006, 10:48 PM
Alas, when the ref tries to hand the other team the game, ya ain't gonna get many breaks.

I hope Beach is a good scrapper, because otherwise he is going to get his ass kicked for the next 5 years if he continues to play his chicken **** style of play. Good representation of the coach.

Great job killing penalties, Flette stood on his head. Manny gives up 3 weak goals, starting to really rethink my opions on him being a quality starter.

Kristi
09-30-2006, 11:22 PM
Alas, when the ref tries to hand the other team the game, ya ain't gonna get many breaks.

I hope Beach is a good scrapper, because otherwise he is going to get his ass kicked for the next 5 years if he continues to play his chicken **** style of play. Good representation of the coach.

Great job killing penalties, Flette stood on his head. Manny gives up 3 weak goals, starting to really rethink my opions on him being a quality starter.

The ref wasn't good for either side tonight. He let things like the hit on Beach from Jorgenson go. Not sure how that wasn't an attempt to injure. Am not sure if he reinjured his shoulder or if it was something else.

I am surprised at your comment about Beach. He keeps getting better and better every game. He will be a leader on our team in the next couple years. Yeah he does like to beak the other players but I think that's pretty funny. I sure would like to mic him up and see what he's saying.

I am not sure the goaltending is the entire problem rather the lack of defense. The last goal Michael let in yes was horrible and you had to just feel for the kid at that point. He seemed to take being pulled pretty well. Flette played well for coming in cold.

Congrats to Kevin Krause playing in his first regular season WHL game! :)

KBF
10-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Hey, act like an idiot thats whats gonna happen. He better get use to it if he's going to play like that. Could very well be a great player, but crap like that will overshadow him.

And couldn't you also make a case how Jorgensen gets dumped on his ass from a pick in the 3rd the ref lets it go and gives the Blazers a penalties seconds later?

Don't tell me that the game was evenly bad by the refs, 6 or 7 5 on 3's to like 2 for the Tips.

Seems to me the defence held up damn well killing off penalties.

Hey Tip fans, whats up with that terrible PA announcer? He sounded like a robot or recording.

DawnC
10-01-2006, 01:06 AM
6 or 7 5 on 3's to like 2 for the Tips
More like 4 against Blazers, 2 against Tips
I thought the ref called it pretty even for both. Kamloops went 1/8 while Everett went 0/11. Didn't realize that was the ref "handing them the game".

He let things like the hit on Beach from Jorgenson go. Not sure how that wasn't an attempt to injure.
If anything was "chicken****" it was that. To repeatedly try to slam a players head into the ice is over the edge.

Guess that must be a good representation of his coach?

scamperdog
10-01-2006, 03:24 AM
The ref wasn't good for either side tonight. He let things like the hit on Beach from Jorgenson go. Not sure how that wasn't an attempt to injure. Am not sure if he reinjured his shoulder or if it was something else.

I am surprised at your comment about Beach. He keeps getting better and better every game. He will be a leader on our team in the next couple years. Yeah he does like to beak the other players but I think that's pretty funny. I sure would like to mic him up and see what he's saying.

Congrats to Kevin Krause playing in his first regular season WHL game! :)
I am sure he will be a good player Krisi, but what is he 16 and stirring up trouble the way he is, it will only be a matter of time for someone to bring him back down to earth, as for you thinking its funny of course you would he is on your team, :( all it does for the other fans is make them :burningma

Did Kevin Krause look ok? or get much ice time with all the penelties? I'm sure GF71 will be glad to see he finally got in.

Kristi
10-01-2006, 10:06 AM
I am sure he will be a good player Krisi, but what is he 16 and stirring up trouble the way he is, it will only be a matter of time for someone to bring him back down to earth, as for you thinking its funny of course you would he is on your team, :( all it does for the other fans is make them :burningma

Did Kevin Krause look ok? or get much ice time with all the penelties? I'm sure GF71 will be glad to see he finally got in.

And I have no doubt he will beak the wrong guy some game and get his A$$ handed to him! I have seen it happen before. Part of it is his on ice persona. I met him during training camp and it's hard to believe that he is the same guy on the ice. He was very quiet and polite.

Kevin looked ok. Didn't get a lot of ice time but he did alright when he was out there. I was excited that I got to see him play his first WHL game and his parents were there so that was nice for them to get to see him play also.

Will post some pictures here later!! :) I am hoping that this season I will be able to post a few pictures from each game on either the visiting teams board or the Tips board.

ihlemic10
10-01-2006, 12:58 PM
Hey, act like an idiot thats whats gonna happen. He better get use to it if he's going to play like that. Could very well be a great player, but crap like that will overshadow him.

And couldn't you also make a case how Jorgensen gets dumped on his ass from a pick in the 3rd the ref lets it go and gives the Blazers a penalties seconds later?

Don't tell me that the game was evenly bad by the refs, 6 or 7 5 on 3's to like 2 for the Tips.

Seems to me the defence held up damn well killing off penalties.

Hey Tip fans, whats up with that terrible PA announcer? He sounded like a robot or recording.

No mention of why our regular announcer was gone. The general consenus is that the guy who replaced him last night sucked. He needs to work on pronouncing our player names correctly, much less the visiting teams.