PDA

View Full Version : Hey Shineyshoes...

RDRebelsfan
02-17-2005, 09:13 PM
Just asking ahead of time.

But when you guys get to Everett could you keep an eye on #8 Graham Poteur of Everett for me if he plays. I used to go to school with him, played road hockey, reffed him, you name it and would like to know how he looks out there.

Thanks

Tinner
02-18-2005, 09:26 AM
last I had heard, from his midget coach, was that he wasn't dressed for a lot of games and saw limited ice time when he did. I would guess it is the same as what Frere is getting here.

Shinyshoes
02-18-2005, 11:06 AM
Ill Keep my eye open for him.

Isbrant
02-18-2005, 11:48 AM
Shineyshoes

Are we going to get to hear you tonight? Heather and I should be able to listen to the game. If you are not doing colour I expect to hear the Red Deer fans anyway.

Are the parents still admitting to knowing you and Sgt. Zeek? See you guys when you get back.

Shinyshoes
02-18-2005, 02:38 PM
Shineyshoes

Are we going to get to hear you tonight? Heather and I should be able to listen to the game. If you are not doing colour I expect to hear the Red Deer fans anyway.

Are the parents still admitting to knowing you and Sgt. Zeek? See you guys when you get back.

From Everything I have been told up to here, I should be doing color. Im sure you will hear the Rebels fans Even without me, as they have been doing fine up to here.

As far as our parents go, What kids?

See you soon

RDRebelsfan
02-18-2005, 03:43 PM
last I had heard, from his midget coach, was that he wasn't dressed for a lot of games and saw limited ice time when he did. I would guess it is the same as what Frere is getting here.

I only assumed he played some since he wa son the game night list.

and thanks Shiney.