PDA

View Full Version : Final roster?

Drop em' eh
10-02-2006, 08:26 AM
so we need to trim 2 maybe 3 at most (if thelen comes back) , who do you let go? we need to trim one goalie, one defenceman if thelen comes back, and probably 2 forwards. I'd say -

GOALIE - esau

D-MAN - malone

FORWARD - to close for me to call, but, trade a 18 yr old for a draft pick

westbeach55
10-02-2006, 11:40 AM
trade dowhay for draft pick

Five Hole
10-02-2006, 12:06 PM
This is definitely a bit of a rebuild year...I say keep Robertson and Gross,too... and there's a few vets that don't seem to be doing much... if they're not ready to step it up, we should move 'em.. the younger guys are just as effective and maybe they'll develop into more of what we need, given a fair chance...

Drop em' eh
10-02-2006, 12:24 PM
i gotta agree with you there too five hole, i think the young forwards will be just as productive as any of the older guys and the team will benefit that much more next year by going with younger goalies, defencemen, and forwards. I say since we're rebuilding keep the younger guys.

Dwight Schrute
10-02-2006, 10:12 PM
i say trade deckert and go with aime and esau and have 2 good young goalies fight for playing time.
i also say trade maybe thelen and get a nice return (i still say everett would be a good fit for him)

East Watch
10-02-2006, 10:16 PM
I think Everett would be a great fit for Thelan after losing Heshka to graduation. However in saying that, the Raiders have really improved their chances of making the playoffs and closing the gap on the so called favorites in Brandon and Regina at the top. THe Blades did the same today by getting Setoguchi back. This division could be up for grabs all of a sudden with these new rules in tact.

Dwight Schrute
10-12-2006, 09:12 PM
http://www.whl.ca/news/?id=5109&showToc=1&game_id=
says all teams have to trim to 3 overagers by oct 12
why didnt the raiders have to yet ?

Toswammi
10-12-2006, 09:18 PM
With Thelen coming back late, they have until next week to trim the 20's.