PDA

View Full Version : Gordie Howe Night

Section_Z
10-02-2006, 10:15 PM
It's coming early this year Giant fans...
Oct. 8.
In Houston....
On the night that Houston retires our owner's jersey, we will see the Triple Dip Giant defensive match up of Paul Albers Vs. Mark Fistric and Ardelan....
I wish we could watch this game...

Hunt24
10-02-2006, 10:40 PM
According to www.iowastarshockey.com the game is available for webcast. It is interesting to note however that according to www.theahl.com only highlights are available from their webcast partner b2Networks. I have emailed both The Aeros and The Stars to get the final word. I will keep you guys posted.

Out of curiousity, how many of you would be interested in purchasing the webcast if it were available?

Cheers!

Hunt24
10-04-2006, 05:39 PM
For those interested in watching this game, it is available via Webcast. You will have to wait until the day of the game to order it but it is available. Just go to www.IowaStarsHockey.com to order.

I believe it's $6.95 US.

Cheers,

Hunt24

Section_Z
10-05-2006, 11:12 PM
Blasted...Albers is sent down...Oh well, it will still be good to see the two Marks playing together. Too bad for Paul. I thought he would be 2nd or third line D on the Aeros this season...

Section_Z
10-08-2006, 12:14 PM
Iowa Season opener.

Ardelan. 1 G GWG PPG
1st Star of the game

Fistric. 1 A

Sweet...Keep going Giants...
Damn if they keep this up, will this mean that one day I may have to cheer for Dallas? Yeesh.

GF71
10-08-2006, 02:00 PM
Iowa Season opener.

Ardelan. 1 G GWG PPG
1st Star of the game

Fistric. 1 A

Sweet...Keep going Giants...
Damn if they keep this up, will this mean that one day I may have to cheer for Dallas? Yeesh.

ohhhhhhhhh no nonono. NEVER cheer for Dallas. You get 2 minutes for even thinking about it! ;)

hollcan
10-08-2006, 09:20 PM
It appears that Paul's passing, pp ability and steady play is not wanted in Houston as they have stayed with last years total line-up of defense, most of which have 3 to 5 years experience over Paul. Hopefully he gets his chance.

Section_Z
10-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Ardelan gets the GTG against Harding tonight...The two Marks are playing on the same line at times...