PDA

View Full Version : Roster moves

KIF
10-02-2006, 11:37 PM
Flatt has been released and Pugh asigned to Drayton Valley AJHL and Jefferies to Westside BCHL.

Good luck to all

Go Ice Go ;)

Chipper
10-03-2006, 07:30 AM
I had a feeling that Flatt would be the odd man out with Dakers comeing back but I wonder how Lazaruk feels about being the back up again this year when I think he could be a starter for many teams. That being said he has had a rockie start and getting not much help from his team mates so hopefully with a week off they can get it back together and Dakers can hold them in the game especialy the pk.

Spungy
10-03-2006, 01:31 PM
Hopefully a change in the chemistry will help them get things together and put the rough start behind them!

Good luck to Flatt, Pugh and Jeffries!

fightstrap50
10-03-2006, 06:09 PM
Sorry to see flatt go after coming here last season and fitting in so well.

On the other hand he hadn't impressed me at all this year with fights, defensive play, or hard work ethics. Slow skates to the bench, careless passing and plays and stupid penalties wont get you far.

I liked him here and thought he would have a good season this year but yes, I seen him getting moved with a goalie for a strong forward prospect to add some scoring.

It was always so funny to watch Flatt antagonize players, and mix it up in fights as every time he would, he'd just dance around laughing in the other guys face with the funniest smiles and looks. Blowing kisses and stuff is too funny. Deffinetly a character kind of guy though and I wsih him the best of luck where ever we reassigned him too.

The addition of Clayton Bauer to the team brings more to the table than Flatt did offensively obviously a he's a forward. But he can fight too and is not affriad to do it. So he can take care of what Dalyn tried to do along side Luke Weins.

So far so good guys and girls, and once we get on track with the Refs situation and stop the constant trips to the box we are gonna have a great ride folks.

GO ICE GO!!!I

Sabes
10-06-2006, 10:19 PM
Flatt moves on to Owen Sound of the OHL.

http://www.attackhockey.com/