PDA

View Full Version : my moneys on roy ..................

shushu
10-03-2006, 11:24 PM
that the 2 canes loses will bring in a 20year old or a proven scorer or both, to turn the tide. not to panic but just to win that seems to be his style.ps to loudi94 sorry 4 doubting you sources. my bad.............................. :thumb:

loudi94
10-03-2006, 11:59 PM
that the 2 canes loses will bring in a 20year old or a proven scorer or both, to turn the tide. not to panic but just to win that seems to be his style.ps to loudi94 sorry 4 doubting you sources. my bad.............................. :thumb:

No problem. Actually from what I've heard Lethbridge is probably the last place Seto would want to be. Too many friends and distractions. So I don't think the Canes will be in the running. Smart money is on Vancouver.
Having King back in the lineup probably would have been enough to get them over the hump those last two games. I want a 20 year old that can offer protection to these quick little guys.

In the crowd
10-04-2006, 11:46 PM
I want a 20 year old that can offer protection to these quick little guys.

Dalyn Flatt's available

GBG BLEED BLUE
10-05-2006, 05:00 PM
Dalyn Flatt's available
not now it appears he has joined the Owen Sound Attack of the OHL

http://www.attackhockey.com/

Dwight Schrute
10-09-2006, 01:45 AM
the raiders have an overage available.
we got deckert g, thelen and simpson d, and captain mike hellyer (unlikely to go)
AJ Thelen would garner a larger than average return. 12th overall in the nhl draft in 2004. he would probably cost a good young forward.

LHF
10-09-2006, 11:50 AM
I doubt like heck Stasiuk would be willing to trade any of our good young forwards for any 20 year old. He will stand pat with what we have and go all year with two 20 year olds, or he will pick one up for nothing after the deadline. Just my opinion.

shushu
10-09-2006, 12:07 PM
besides there really is nothing out there for 20s . some toughness would be nice though. :thumb: